News Forum - Take Me Out Thailand: American man gets blackout for his male chauvinistic attitude

Thaiger

Thirty Thai women in the popular dating game show Take Me Out Thailand gave a blackout to an arrogant 22 year old American man after he showed his male chauvinistic side. He insisted at the end of the show that he told the truth, thankfully the Thai contestants would not accept a man who appeared … …

The story Take Me Out Thailand: American man gets blackout for his male chauvinistic attitude as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sounds like a total wanker. Needs to be brought down a peg... glad the ladies effectively told him where to go. What a twat!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GKThai said:

Sounds like a total wanker. Needs to be brought down a peg... glad the ladies effectively told him where to go. What a twat!

Only one peg? How about off the wall completely. Honesty and loyalty only cut one way? I think this turkey is going to be very lonely - when his money runs out.

22 y/o with genuine "Traditional Values".  LOL. 

Sounds like he's been drinking the cool-aide on Red Pill Alpha Male MGTOW social media and/or a possible Mormon streak in there from previous missionary slave duty in Thailand.

Red Pill clowns employ basic reverse psychology.  Reject to avoid being rejected, and then shag the dumb ones who fall through the net, like moths to a flame, but without telling their disapproving friends.  Some may take him on as a challenge.  A nut to crack.

He'll get laid in the process then moan to his mates on the forum chat board about how terrible and predictable women are. 

Trouble is the internet's forever, so when/if he decides to run for public office in the US of A, for example, this will come back to haunt him.  Unless he runs as a MAGA Republican.  Landslide Victory!  😆

7 hours ago, TWS60 said:

Sounds like he's been drinking the cool-aide on Red Pill Alpha Male MGTOW social media and/or a possible Mormon streak in there from previous missionary slave duty in Thailand.

Sounds like you're the one who's been drinking to kool-aide. This is Thailand. Thai men do what he's describing all the time - basically any Thai man with power/money will have at least one if not several mia nois. Funny how falang love to put other falang down, but when Thais do it - ohh it's ok.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Pinga said:

Sounds like you're the one who's been drinking to kool-aide. This is Thailand. Thai men do what he's describing all the time - basically any Thai man with power/money will have at least one if not several mia nois. Funny how falang love to put other falang down, but when Thais do it - ohh it's ok.

No kool aide for me, however I've looked into and observed the Red Pill chaps for a while some years ago.   He's 22, doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground.  He's regurgitating lines like an indoctrinated cult member.  He got the script from somewhere.  I suggested a possible source.

Tip my hat to you on the mia noi/cultural infidelity aspect.  Well aware of that however, once I got on the Red Pill and polygamy track, given his age, social media profile, etc., I breezed past that obvious one.  

I reject your assertion that I was giving this young fella a hard time because he's a farang.  I know what you're referring to, not what I was doing.

What is interesting is the mia noi factor, if that was his intent and meaning, clearly wasn't palatable to the Thai female television show contestants when put on the spot.   They didn't like having their noses rubbed in a common but negative aspect of their culture.  In this case so publicly, by a farang, which, ironically, may touch back onto your point, but in reverse.  Would a young, fit, good looking Thai guy get a pass for doing the same thing?  Probably not, because a Thai would likely know not to spit the dummy on a public television venue. 

On that note, quite sure the show's producers knew in advance this kid would make himself a spectacle and create controversy, moreso being a farang fluent in Thai, appropriating and espousing a common but negative aspect of Thai culture, and then getting a tongue lashing from the young Thai females for it. 

Mia Noi factor is tolerated, as long as it's done properly $$.   Can and has ended in tears when one or the other loses face or isn't treated well.  Worst case is somebody ends up with a bullet in their brain at an Amazon coffee shop.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 1:32 PM, TWS60 said:

22 y/o with genuine "Traditional Values".  LOL. 

Red Pill clowns employ basic reverse psychology.  Reject to avoid being rejected, and then shag the dumb ones who fall through the net, like moths to a flame, but without telling their disapproving friends.  Some may take him on as a challenge.  A nut to crack.

He'll get laid in the process then moan to his mates on the forum chat board about how terrible and predictable women are. 

Trouble is the internet's forever, so when/if he decides to run for public office in the US of A, for example, this will come back to haunt him.  Unless he runs as a MAGA Republican.  Landslide Victory!  😆

And you think this jerk is office material? Oh, sorry maybe. If you think about incompetent knee jerks like Trump and Biden and the American voters, then he is perfect for an elected position. 

• Like 1

He's a 22 year old good looking farang who speaks Thai fluently. But what are the real benefits in having that skill?

He could become a novelty act in Thailand for the rest of his life doing guest appearances on TV, maybe have his own English teaching show or get half a mil people following him on fb. 

... Boring. 

Or he can monetize it by turning himself into an Andrew Tate like guru for Thai guys and farangs wanting to move here, selling them monthly subscription access to courses on how to be a real man, meet women, handle relationships and be alpha-like. 

Excuse my pessimism, but this really looks like step 1 in carefully staged theater to try to reep the monetary benefits of emulating that type of cringy business model here to an untapped market of desperate Thai guys and gen Z passport bros.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeathAndTaxes said:

He's a 22 year old good looking farang who speaks Thai fluently. But what are the real benefits in having that skill?

He could become a novelty act in Thailand for the rest of his life doing guest appearances on TV, maybe have his own English teaching show or get half a mil people following him on fb. 

... Boring. 

Or he can monetize it by turning himself into an Andrew Tate like guru for Thai guys and farangs wanting to move here, selling them monthly subscription access to courses on how to be a real man, meet women, handle relationships and be alpha-like. 

Excuse my pessimism, but this really looks like step 1 in carefully staged theater to try to reep the monetary benefits of emulating that type of cringy business model here to an untapped market of desperate Thai guys and gen Z passport bros.

Wait

So you are saying someone living in Thailand and being fluent in the language isn't beneficial???

That's a baffling take

But I agree with you on the last part

7 hours ago, Marc26 said:

So you are saying someone living in Thailand and being fluent in the language isn't beneficial???

I should have said monetary wise sorry.

On 6/18/2023 at 6:06 AM, DeathAndTaxes said:

I should have said monetary wise sorry.

If his desire is to stay in Thailand I'd imagine being fluent in the language would open up all sorts of employment and business opportunities 

I've been coming to Thailand for 20 years

Been married to my wife for 15 years and I've seen 2 farang that were fluent in Thai

Truly fluent

One guy on a ferry once and one young guy visited my house who went to University in Thailand 

By the way

My Thai is almost non-existent after almost 20 years with my wife and that is embarrassing 

So I applaud anyone who learns Thai, even if not 100% fluent 

• Cool 1

5 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

My Thai is almost non-existent after almost 20 years with my wife and that is embarrassing 

Not at all , it makes for a very quiet life, especially when the Thai side of the family visit. You can legitimately ignore them, and indeed her, when she has a go at you in Thai. It's a blessing , not an embarrassment.  

P.S My dogs only understand English, so we all ignore them, as a pack. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

Not at all , it makes for a very quiet life, especially when the Thai side of the family visit. You can legitimately ignore them, and indeed her, when she has a go at you in Thai. It's a blessing , not an embarrassment.  

P.S My dogs only understand English, so we all ignore them, as a pack. 

I actually do agree with you a bit on that front

My wife is on the phone all the time blabbing away and I don't know most things she's talking about

I know most is gossip and would annoy me

So it works out 

A few friends I know that understand Thai well said you would be blown away how much Thais just talk about food all the time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Same here, but I have a sort of excuse: deafness caused by exposure to naval gunfire for protracted periods. In between hard of hearing, tinnitus and tone deaf, it can be quite comical (for my wife and family) to hear me try and copy tone and inflection. Still, a happy Thai is easier to live with 🤪

24 minutes ago, Viggen840 said:

Same here, but I have a sort of excuse: deafness caused by exposure to naval gunfire for protracted periods. In between hard of hearing, tinnitus and tone deaf, it can be quite comical (for my wife and family) to hear me try and copy tone and inflection. Still, a happy Thai is easier to live with 🤪

My wife came to live in Canada and ir was more important for her to learn English than I learn Thai

And I think her English was key in getting a US Visa, doing well at her job

Allowed her to travel independently 

She's flown all over the world and in US solo

So I think it was a successful strategy 

But it doesn't excuse me entirely of how bad my Thai skills are

I'm really going to try and learn more

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I'm really going to try and learn more

Your decision of course.  For me, I am not good at learning other languages, not even English some would say, but I certainly wouldn't spend my hard earned time and mental effort, to learn a language only spoken by circa 80 million people, in a World of 8 Billion and of absolutely no use outside of this small country.   I get by with my English, plus what limited Thai I have picked up over the years, that's more than enough to live here. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Your decision of course.  For me, I am not good at learning other languages, not even English some would say, but I certainly wouldn't spend my hard earned time and mental effort, to learn a language only spoken by circa 80 million people, in a World of 8 Billion and of absolutely no use outside of this small country.   I get by with my English, plus what limited Thai I have picked up over the years, that's more than enough to live here. 

I have a very good relationship with my MIL and we've had limited conversations 

But my #1 reason will be for grandkids 

Even though we will make sure they are learning English right away

But if my future grandkids grow up in Thailand, I would want to know the language better than I do