News Forum - Belgian man commits suicide at a Phuket shooting range

Thaiger

A Belgian man reportedly took his own life at a shooting range in Phuket yesterday. The motive of the suicide is under investigation. Officers from Chalong Police Station rushed to investigate Sai Yuan Shooting Range in the Rawai sub-district, Mueang district of Phuket after being notified about the death of the Belgian man, who was … …

The story Belgian man commits suicide at a Phuket shooting range as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And yet again another shooting range incident from a foreigner. I think this is the 3rd or fourth in 5 years? Thailand, the place one comes to for the rest of their life think no matter what. I am so glad I have been lucky to be able to keep it going with my perception of now seeing the target point of until the day I die, but not by suicide. Sorry to hear the guy hit the dregs and saw no other way than that of killing himself. Sort of selfish to subject innocent people having to see his aftermath.