News Forum - Japanese customer accuses Thai masseur of attempted rape in Bangkok

Thaiger

A Japanese woman took to Twitter to share a story that a Thai masseur attempted to rape her while providing a service at a massage parlour near Khao San Road in Bangkok. The female shop owner defended her male employee, telling police that inserting a finger into a woman’s vagina is part of the service. … …

The story Japanese customer accuses Thai masseur of attempted rape in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"The female shop owner defended her male employee, telling police that inserting a finger into a woman’s vagina is part of the service."

Quality....😆😆😆

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Odd her boyfriend was not having a similar issue in the booth next door.

You mean some fingers being slipped into his rear door? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

"The female shop owner defended her male employee, telling police that inserting a finger into a woman’s vagina is part of the service."

Quality....😆😆😆

Yeah usually that kind of stuff costs extra. Here she is getting something for nothing and still complains.

Young people nowadays. Never happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

You mean some fingers being slipped into his rear door? 

God forbid sir. There may have been an element of rubbing and tugging though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Yeah usually that kind of stuff costs extra. Here she is getting something for nothing and still complains.

Well you never know where his fingers have been or if were manicured and scrubbed. He might have a side job as a grease monkey motorcycle mechanic. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

God forbid sir. There may have been an element of rubbing and tugging though.

Well if there was that, let’s hope the happy ending guy used hand lube to prevent stiffy rub rash. 

• Like 2

My wife goes for a massage on occasions and always insists on a female masseuse.

This woman must have had an oil massage, which means having to be undressed except for a towel over her, because a with a Thai massage the customer is provided with a top and bottom outfit.

Strange that owner said, it`s normal practice at her shop, sound like one of those dodgy places to me

2 minutes ago, perceblue said:

My wife goes for a massage on occasions and always insists on a female masseuse.

This woman must have had an oil massage, which means having to be undressed except for a towel over her, because a with a Thai massage the customer is provided with a top and bottom outfit.

Strange that owner said, it`s normal practice at her shop, sound like one of those dodgy places to me

My wife gets massages from a blind Thai guy who is above board. Honestly the guy deep hits muscles and knots that is a little too much for me. But he is good and gets the therapy needed done. No finger banging or sausage massage. 

1 hour ago, perceblue said:

TIT please define the parameters of "normal' 🤣

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

If he was any good, she would have been begging him to finish her "experience". 😁

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Odd her boyfriend was not having a similar issue in the booth next door.

Why odd? Women have a vagina and men do not. The assailant inserted his finger into the woman. You don't know what occurred with the male companion. He may have already told his masseuse no sexy sexy and she  complied. The male masseur most likely assumed he could do as he wished.  There is a  stupid perception that Japanese women are docile people who welcome such assaults. It is incorrect.

I hope she pursues this. It isn't funny, nor acceptable. She was there for a massage, not to have some loser stick a finger in her vagina. For all she knew, he could have had an open wound or warts on that finger. He may have inserted the same finger in another customers rectum. Not hygienic and not welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HAHA... joke all you want... this is a serious issue and I personally hope that the RTP and the Thai Embassy step up and treat it as such... rape is more than just forcible intercourse it is also The crime of using force or threat of force to compel a person to submit to some other sexual penetration.

• Like 1

We stayed at Le Meridien near Soi Patpong

I had no idea it was a gay area

We went for massages and after my said "she massaged my noms"

We only then looked around and realized they were all Toms 5555