News Forum - Three Pit Bulls abandoned, starved, and turned cannibal in Thailand

Thaiger

Four malnourished Pit Bulls were abandoned by their owner in a house in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi, Thailand. One of the dogs was killed by the other dogs eating it before concerned neighbours contacted local authorities for assistance, Khaosod reported today. Residents of a village in Bang Bua Thong were shocked to discover this alarming case after a … …

The story Three Pit Bulls abandoned, starved, and turned cannibal in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Better put the other two to sleep for safety's sake. Any pit bull which don't have a proper owner has to be put to sleep to avoid any further damage to humans. Adoption should not be encouraged when pit bull is concerned

• Like 1

I love dogs but why do meatheads insist on keeping these awful breeds and usually don’t look after them properly anyway. 

One of the dogs was killed by the other dogs eating it

I am sorry, but these dogs need to be taken down, now. To big of a risk for other dogs

In my view, the owner of the house is the culprit for the death of the dog and the remaining dogs condition.

The owner does not have a concern after the tenent checked out the property.  The owner neglect is brought to the death of a pit bull and making other 3 bit bulls as cannibals.

This is purely intentional to ensure that the tenant is punished by the owner.

If the tenant can own a dog why to leave at the home, instead they can sell at 0 cost.

how the owner left the tenant when vacating and hand over the keys ?

The neighbors are at fault. I know my neighborhood here, I known primarily all the animals. Or can locate the animals house in 5 minutes. I know desperate moans and sounds of dogs. Shame on the neighbors!