News Forum - Customs Chief orders probe into high-ranking official clearing illegal fuel truck

Thaiger

The Director of Thailand’s Excise Department ordered an urgent investigation into allegations of a high-ranking official calling to clear an illegal fuel transport operation. If found guilty, the official will be suspended or dismissed from service immediately. The operation led by a provincial excise officer resulted in the arrest of a 47 year old man … …

The story Customs Chief orders probe into high-ranking official clearing illegal fuel truck as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I feel terrible... when I first came to Thailand I was in shock at the number of "high ranking officials" involved in corruption... now it's like water off a ducks back and just another day... no wonder so many Thais live with a could care less attitude and nothing changes.