News Forum - Aussie tourists support Pattaya restaurant owner after dine-and-dash incident

Thaiger

A heartwarming turn of events unfolded as a group of friends came together to support a local restaurant owner who had previously experienced an unfortunate incident in Pattaya, Thailand. The owner, Jinwara Rebedef, had recently fallen victim to a dine-and-dash customer at his Kin Kab Kia restaurant on Thepprasit Road. The story (read HERE) caught … …

The story Aussie tourists support Pattaya restaurant owner after dine-and-dash incident as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

1000 baht! OMG Hold the Press! 🙄

When you are barely making the payroll and covering expenses, 1000 baht is alot. Try being Thai poor.

Thailand news is interesting.  Many stories that make the news seem insignificant.  If I bought balloons for the neighborhood children it would probably make the national news in a country with so many millions of people.  But it is a nice gesture.  Australians are usually awesome people.  Never met a bad Australian.

47 minutes ago, TomSF said:

Thailand news is interesting.  Many stories that make the news seem insignificant.  If I bought balloons for the neighborhood children it would probably make the national news in a country with so many millions of people.  But it is a nice gesture.  Australians are usually awesome people.  Never met a bad Australian.

I think that's the point

Just to show and encourage people to be nice

Which I actually think there are a lot more nice people than bad people 

I was at the Seattle Airport 

There was a big crash on the escalator 

It was a baggage carriage but people thought someone 

Instantly 15-20 started to run over to help

Lots of good people out there

On 6/7/2023 at 8:21 PM, Vigo said:

When you are barely making the payroll and covering expenses, 1000 baht is alot. Try being Thai poor.

It may be a lot to Thais but what I was referring to is a GROUP of farang could only give up 1000thb? BS! Tight wads! If it doesn't dent your wallet as much as their happiness than your feeble philanthropic charity is akin to throwing scraps to the dogs.