News Forum - Friendly gesture turns fiesty: Singaporean woman’s anger leads to assault on Thai man

Thaiger

An angry Singaporean woman today assaulted a well-intentioned Thai man trying to help her at an entertainment venue in the northern province of Chiang Rai. The victim’s girlfriend, Prempraphat Suwanachai, provided a detailed account of the incident during an interview with Channel 7. According to Prempraphat, the altercation occurred around 3.30am. Prempraphat and her boyfriend … …

The story Friendly gesture turns fiesty: Singaporean woman’s anger leads to assault on Thai man as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I'm sure that the head wound will prove to be a lucrative one. Anyway the Singapoream woman was out of line and deserves to pay a price for her assault.

• Like 1

"Mental issues?" If that label were applied to every Thai that got upset, half the country could be considered mentally ill.

This lady most likely isn't mentally ill. It's called "losing your cool" and is slightly more common in Singapore than in Thailand.

What she did was wrong, but I have to admit I've lost it at times too, but I'd never swing at someone or use violence. Only words. I'd simply say "bye" and find another person to help me.

Anyway 330am is really late. Who would be out that late in northern Thailand? All entertainment venues have long closed by that time and there's nothing to do or open except for some street stalls and 7-11.