Time to dissolve the Catholic Church

Shade_Wilder

6 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Usual tactic of knee jerk triggered attack on the messenger .whilst ignoring the facts…

these media you cheaply vilify can often be excellent in fact😎👍

Go away now…. back your preferred oh so reliable Twitter & Tik Tok sewers. 😩🤣🤡

I’m looking forward to the next instalment, where you explain how Godzilla informed your world view.😂

59 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

I’m looking forward to the next instalment, where you explain how Godzilla informed your world view.😂

You really don’t know what you’re talking about do you, fool …🤡.you clearly know little nothing of life except what you’ve “Learned” from books and pamphlets…… Unlike you I deal in Reality and Facts …..  you come across as some naive Marxist type ….. little experience in life ……never grew out of your schoolboy “ progressive” worldview ….. I have actually lived and worked in the real world with the savages and backward “cultures”you idolise. 

how on earth did you wash up in Thailand, if that’s where you really are….. ah got it, probably  an “ English Teacher” or other glorified waster who couldn’t cut it in the West and couldn’t face going back there…..just my “ opinion” ……..now much as I enjoy beating you up here….. unlike you, I have a life to live😌so go away now.

25 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

you clearly know little nothing of life except what you’ve “Learned” from books and pamphlets

What a fundamentally telling comment!

I'll cut and paste this into my "book of stupid things people say"

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, cowslip said:

What a fundamentally telling comment!

I'll cut and paste this into my "book of stupid things people say"

The mean the book you no doubt wrote yourself  from your deluded stream of misguided nonsense….😅😂

6 hours ago, oldschooler said:

You really don’t know what you’re talking about do you, fool …🤡.you clearly know little nothing of life except what you’ve “Learned” from books and pamphlets…… Unlike you I deal in Reality and Facts …..  you come across as some naive Marxist type ….. little experience in life ……never grew out of your schoolboy “ progressive” worldview ….. I have actually lived and worked in the real world with the savages and backward “cultures”you idolise. 

how on earth did you wash up in Thailand, if that’s where you really are….. ah got it, probably  an “ English Teacher” or other glorified waster who couldn’t cut it in the West and couldn’t face going back there…..just my “ opinion” ……..now much as I enjoy beating you up here….. unlike you, I have a life to live😌so go away now.

What movie did you get that from? 😂😂😂

• Like 1