News Forum - Man bitten by camel while feeding animals at temple

Thaiger

A camel at a zoo inside Bang Kung Temple in Samut Songkram province in central Thailand bit a Thai man’s ear while he was turning his back to it to feed a buffalo in a nearby cage. The victim, 32 year old  Worachat Borriboon, recounted his experience at the temple on May 25 to the media. … …

The story Man bitten by camel while feeding animals at temple as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Nasty little creatures they can be. Biting, spitting ornery. The only Camel I want to be around and kissed by is the one that has a toe in it.

• Haha 1

Why the hell are there Camels in public in Thailand? No, just No! Camels are just for Sand Deserts ! 
Whatever next ? Llamas in Bangkok ? Wolves in Phuket ? 

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Nasty little creatures they can be. Biting, spitting ornery. The only Camel I want to be around and kissed by is the one that has a toe in it.

Lovely animals camels, and very good judges of character. 

Taste pretty good too. 

10 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Lovely animals camels, and very good judges of character. 

Taste pretty good too. 

I really am indifferent to them for the most part. Just have to watch them snd yourself. If hungry I will eat almost anything. A clean washed camel toe is first though. 

19 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I really am indifferent to them for the most part. Just have to watch them snd yourself. If hungry I will eat almost anything. A clean washed camel toe is first though. 

The key with camel is to either pressure cook it till it's nice and soft, or slow roast for a very long time. 

How and why did this make the news? It's well known that even the tamest of animals can bite. And perhaps less well known, the powerful bite of the camel, a processor of difficult desert vegetation most herbivores cannot access.