News Forum - Teenage twins arrested for sexually assaulting girls under 15 years old

Thaiger

The twins aged 19 years old were arrested yesterday, May 18, after luring and sexually assaulting several girls aged under 15 years old in Ratchaburi province in central Thailand. This disturbing incident follows a history of criminal offences by the twins. One of them was only released from prison last year. The officers from Police … …

The story Teenage twins arrested for sexually assaulting girls under 15 years old as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well, in my opinion these twins are past their point of expiration and a danger to society. Only a lobotomy would turn them around. If they raped one of my daughters then I would be planning for years to come to get the R word. And just have to face it aqs they will be out from behind bars in a few years or more or less.

• Like 1

Happens all the time all over Thailand 

The place is rife with sexual abuse

Those twins were very well known since they were young kids I bet and their transgressions were swept under the rug

I've seen it in my wife's village way too many times 

And they do nothing about it

Just keep the girls away from certain creeps

Hate to say it, but it probably makes the most sense to castrate them.  They're clearly never going to change, maybe they were born with this weird addiction, who knows.

Reading the article, I understand why rape is referred to as a crime of hate and of people who are without power.

Wanthana revealed during the questioning that he stopped his education after reaching fifth grade and joined the motorcycle theft gang. He was caught three times for theft and drugs. He recently faced jail time for possessing 2,000 tablets of drugs for sale. 

Textbook case of a child raised without love and civil boundaries taught by a family.This is a person socially isolated and not understanding right from wrong. Sorry to say, but they are a creation of Thai society. Now, Thai society must try to rehabilitate.Sure I understand the anger, but they were created by the locals, so the locals should not be surprised that the pair started to eat locally.

• Angry 1

Vigo you are out of your mind with the excuses. These are beasts, a judge needs to sentence these twins to life, or execution of death. I had horrible parents and never attacked a girl

Social Media and Internet is full of creepy people. Schools and family need to educate the young basic awareness when engaging strangers.