Issue with 90 report online

Just wondering if anyone else has had the issue that my experienced attempt to report online for her 90 day report. After completing t.m. 47 online and submitting the document, she received an email from immigration saying her application had been rejected because she had failed to submit a t.m. 30.

The exact response was: ‘Form for alien to notify of staying longer than 90 days has been rejected’.

’Contact immigration you not declaration(sic) of accommodation (TM30).

The issue stems from the fact there is nowhere on t.m. 47 submission page that allows you attach the t.m.30 document immigration require for processing. Any thoughts?

Yep, that will do it. I guess the new online system cross checks that a TM30 has been summitted. That said, one of my mates contends that he has never summitted a TM30,  but can still use the online 90 day system.  As he is on a business type visa, that may be the explanation.  A quick visit to the IO to file a TM30 should solved the problem for all future 90 day reports. 

• Like 1

You'll need to file a new TM30 before the online TM47 will work for you.

I had the same experience and discovered the system had picked up on my one year old BKK visit and hotel stay.  Weird thing was I'd stayed in 4 other Th hotels since and never changed my home address.   I simply did a local drive thru 90 day, easy as, and will file a new TM30,  when time permits, to get the online system back into sync.

I'll also make a point of only using DL or pink card for hotel check in as old ID data fails to register and hotels don't seem to follow up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Khunmark said:

The issue stems from the fact there is nowhere on t.m. 47 submission page that allows you attach the t.m.30 document immigration require for processing. Any thoughts?

The TM30 is a separate form.
TM30-Notification of alien residence.pdf 

If they picked up you haven't previously filed a TM30, expect a fine.

You can either complete and submit in person (do the TM47 at the same time), or you can register and submit online https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Faz said:

The TM30 is a separate form.
TM30-Notification of alien residence.pdf 

If they picked up you haven't previously filed a TM30, expect a fine.

You can either complete and submit in person (do the TM47 at the same time), or you can register and submit online https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ 

She has already filled in a TM 30. Once upon arrival in Thailand and the second time when she did her first 90 day report in person. As I understand the law a TM 30 must be completed with every 90 day report.

When you enter the 90day report section on the Thai Immigration website, it takes you straight to the TM 47 document. After you fill in the TM 47 document you hit the submit button at which time you receive an acknowledgment of your application. At no point in the process is there access to the TM 30 document or a facility to attach it to your application. 

It seems strange that they request another TM 30 but don’t provide the means to upload it on their website.

I guess the system is designed to make sure all reporting is done in person.

12 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

She has already filled in a TM 30. Once upon arrival in Thailand and the second time when she did her first 90 day report in person. As I understand the law a TM 30 must be completed with every 90 day report.

We may assume they're tightening up online TM47 procedure with a need to 'see' a fairly recent TM30 submission, say, no older than 2 years. 

You don't need to submit a TM30 with each each online 90 day report as long as you remain at or return to the same 'home' address.

52 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

We may assume they're tightening up online TM47 procedure with a need to 'see' a fairly recent TM30 submission, say, no older than 2 years. 

You don't need to submit a TM30 with each each online 90 day report as long as you remain at or return to the same 'home' address.

Thanks Rob. She has a TM 30 from November last year. The condo we live in are quite vigilant about ensuring all return residents go through the process. I recall  having to get the TM30  stamped and copied at the local immigration office.

9 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

Thanks Rob. She has a TM 30 from November last year. The condo we live in are quite vigilant about ensuring all return residents go through the process. I recall  having to get the TM30  stamped and copied at the local immigration office.

Has she stayed at any Thai hotels since Nov? 

Whatever has changed with their online 90day system it is producing rejections for no genuine reason.  After all, one can still do a 'manual'  or in-person 90 day.

10 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Has she stayed at any Thai hotels since Nov? 

Whatever has changed with their online 90day system it is producing rejections for no genuine reason.  After all, one can still do a 'manual'  or in-person 90 day.

No just stayed at our condo. We might visit our local visa agent -they do the leg work for 500bht. Money well spent if you ask me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

So who has the receipt for filing the TM30.

I'd visit your IO to submit the 90-day report, take the TM30 receipt, and ask why they stated your wife hasn't filed one.

• Like 1