News Forum - ‘8 or 9’ people in Thailand bought cyanide to commit suicide, Big Joke says

Thaiger

As Thai police find more potential victims of Thailand’s notorious “Am Cyanide” serial killer, an investigation reveals that more than 100 factories are suspected of illegally selling cyanide for misuse. “Eight or nine people” bought cyanide to commit suicide, deputy police chief Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn said yesterday. At 4.30pm, Big Joke met with the … …

The story ‘8 or 9’ people in Thailand bought cyanide to commit suicide, Big Joke says as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Looks like the cyanide case is very deep rooted now. It is getting to a very serious level. Hope the authorities can uproot everything for good. 

I would rather use fentanyl than Cyanide I think if I was contemplating suicide. But that assumption is only based on listening to accidental death reports on TV, so maybe I am making poor accessments. Cyanide poisoning seems painful and violent, though doubtlessly effective.

Permit assisted lawsuits against the manufacturers and I guarantee this problem will disappear. 😆

The cyanide was also probably used to get rid of people also. 

Cassava, two types, sweet and sour is a tube root similar to a sweet potato also contains minute amounts of cyanide, increase that amount and you have a slow death or a very changed existence in life. 

When your health deteriorates and tox reports suggest cyanide, they say you loved cassava. 

First sign is when they cook your food separately.🥴