News Forum - Brit stabbed to death with sickle by Thai neighbour, inquest hears

Thaiger

An inquest at a court in the UK concluded that a British man died from brain stem and spinal cord contusion after being stabbed in the neck with a sickle by his Thai neighbour in a row over loud music last year. In January 2022, 49 year old Marcus Evans from Somerset, England, was playing music … …

The story Brit stabbed to death with sickle by Thai neighbour, inquest hears as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Farangs fail to understand that Thais can`t handle aggression very well and many are on a very short fuse.

“He gave me a monthly allowance and my expenses are high, but my husband took amazing care of me. Now I don’t know what to do because I will have nobody to support me.”

This about sums it up regarding Thai wives. I see she has her priorities in order.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

It seems like the killer had mental issues, based on people that knew the victim well. RIP fella, even if you and your mate were being a bit noisy it doesn't justify being murdered. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, perceblue said:

This about sums it up regarding Thai wives. I see she has her priorities in order.

Some wives, yes.

8 hours ago, perceblue said:

Farangs fail to understand that Thais can`t handle aggression very well and many are on a very short fuse.

“He gave me a monthly allowance and my expenses are high, but my husband took amazing care of me. Now I don’t know what to do because I will have nobody to support me.”

It's funny in one sentence she's talking about how much she loved him and the next you see this quote about monthly allowance and realize it's all about the money.  But most falangs seem okay with this type of arrangement and so called "love."

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Saunk said:

It's funny in one sentence she's talking about how much she loved him and the next you see this quote about monthly allowance and realize it's all about the money.  But most falangs seem okay with this type of arrangement and so called "love."

I suppose it's better than nothing isn't it

4 hours ago, Skip said:

This is what I call irony... A Thai complaining about loud music...!!!  This is the land of decibels...

Reminds me of an old joke. An F. O. B. asks an old timer how he deals with the noise in Thailand. 

He turns round and says, "noise, what noise?" 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 8:01 PM, Saunk said:

What's your point?

Farang here for any length of time figure out the arrangement. Then he can make his mind up about whether to have a wife or not.

People seem to forget women used to stay home and not work circa. 1950s What do you expect them to do while washing your filthy boxers? Sit with a cup near BTS and rely on kindness of strangers to earn a few baht a day?

Yes, the reality is this woman was this guy's "wife" (afaik) as they say in Thailand. Her income stream is now gone and chances are this bloke did not plan for early retirement and set aside some funds for her care in case of this type of situation. All the while she was most likely washing, cooking, cleaning, c**king, keeping him company and interacting on his behalf with locals.

If anything it is Farang being selfish and uncaring, not the other way around. If you want unconditional love i recommend an english bulldog or a cat.

If you want to be treated well in Thai manner i recommend a Thai wife. I don't know what you expect? Should a woman suddenly adapt unconditionally to your cultural expectations while you live in her country, in her town, surrounded by Thai culture and language we, as Farang, only have a small glimpse in to unless we learn their language?

If i'm wrong please elaborate.

Thank you.

Edited by Gord

2 hours ago, Gord said:

What's your point?

Farang here for any length of time figure out the arrangement. Then he can make his mind up about whether to have a wife or not.

People seem to forget women used to stay home and not work circa. 1950s What do you expect them to do while washing your filthy boxers? Sit with a cup near BTS and rely on kindness of strangers to earn a few baht a day?

Yes, the reality is this woman was this guy's "wife" (afaik) as they say in Thailand. Her income stream is now gone and chances are this bloke did not plan for early retirement and set aside some funds for her care in case of this type of situation. All the while she was most likely washing, cooking, cleaning, c**king, keeping him company and interacting on his behalf with locals.

If anything it is Farang being selfish and uncaring, not the other way around. If you want unconditional love i recommend an english bulldog or a cat.

If you want to be treated well in Thai manner i recommend a Thai wife. I don't know what you expect? Should a woman suddenly adapt unconditionally to your cultural expectations while you live in her country, in her town, surrounded by Thai culture and language we, as Farang, only have a small glimpse in to unless we learn their language?

If i'm wrong please elaborate.

Thank you.

My wife often reminds me that she would be sad to see me go but my life insurance policy and money left would make he very rich(for a Thai) 5555

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2023 at 6:48 AM, Aussieroaming said:

It seems like the killer had mental issues, based on people that knew the victim well. RIP fella, even if you and your mate were being a bit noisy it doesn't justify being murdered. 

I can understand the rage of the killer.

These women are only with the farang for his money ..most have Thai boyfriends or husbands,are bar girls, prostitutes or just gold diggers.

Farangs = Human ATM machine 99.9% of the time.

Thats a fact.. like it or not !!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

My wife often reminds me that she would be sad to see me go but my life insurance policy and money left would make he very rich(for a Thai) 5555

Does the/her family know about this "option"? 🙊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rafa said:

These women are only with the farang for his money ..most have Thai boyfriends or husbands,are bar girls, prostitutes or just gold diggers.

I bet my wife makes more than you....

2 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Does the/her family know about this "option"? 🙊

Haha

My wife is cheap as shit

I'm sure she will tell everyone I left her with nothing 5555

5 hours ago, Rafa said:

And yet many Farangs wanted to be that way. And Thai girls also knows it very clearly. If you see any dating website are all only  interested in going after Farangs. It is very easy for Thai girls to manage them. Just make them drunk and give them what they want till exhausted.......boooom...

• Like 1