Amazon Prime (USA)

TWS60

Thought there might be an existing thread in this category already. 

In the US right now, have a new credit card offer reimbursing the full cost of 1 year Amazon Prime account.  Just wondering if anyone has Amazon Prime in Thailand and thinks it has some value, or not. 

Also wondering what the video streaming selection is like.  Says it will be limited overseas.  I've had Netflix for a few years at home in Thailand, that's alright.  Just wondering how Amazon compares to that. 

Thanks for any feedback. 

Edited by TWS60

11 minutes ago, TWS60 said:

Thought there might be an existing thread in this category already. 

In the US right now, have a new credit card offer reimbursing the full cost of 1 year Amazon Prime account.  Just wondering if anyone has Amazon Prime in Thailand and thinks it has some value, or not. 

Also wondering what the video streaming selection is like.  Says it will be limited overseas.  I've had Netflix for a few years at home in Thailand, that's alright.  Just wondering how Amazon compares to that. 

Thanks for any feedback. 

I live in Canada and my Amazon Prime gets all wonky even if go to US

• Thanks 1

Suppose nothing to lose.  Pay the 1 year membership, credit union reimburses the cost, and see how it goes.  Cancel a year later if it's no bueno.

• 5 months later...