News Forum - Thai driver loses control, crashes into fish-loaded vehicle; 3 killed

Thaiger

Three individuals in Thailand lost their lives in a devastating crash involving a Toyota Fortuner, another motorbike with a sidecar loaded with fish, and an electric light pole. Authorities were alerted to the incident which took place on Rama 2 Road in Amphawa in the central Samut Songkhram province this morning. A 33 year old …

The story Thai driver loses control, crashes into fish-loaded vehicle; 3 killed as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

By the look at the impact of the Toyota Fortuner, it is very obvious the speed could be somewhere not less than 150km per hour. 

Fortuner car Engine is missing ! this means the driver modified the car with Jet Engine !! 

All Tires seems to be intact, possibly should be a very high speed collision.

Crashing into a light pole could bring the Car to such a condition, How an Air bag could protect or minimise the situation !

The cause of this tragic incident is still being investigated by authorities, with a total of three fatalities reported.

The cause of this accident was sitting in the drivers seat.

Rescue workers unsuccessfully attempted to resuscitate him.

Not a bad thing, methinks!

Passed by a similar vehicle at 4:30 am. I was doing 100 kms per hour.  I thought my car had stopped and hadn't noticed.

Guess 200 plus. Yep, residential area.

Sad, stupid or insane. 

• Like 2