News Forum - Motorcycle thief killed in car accident in Chon Buri

Thaiger

A thief died on the Sukhumvit Road in the Sattahip district of Chon Buri last night after he stole a motorcycle and crashed into a car while making an escape. The dead thief was identified as 42 year old Chalermpon Pairin. The stolen motorcycle, a red Yamaha Filano, was left in pieces following the collision …

The story Motorcycle thief killed in car accident in Chon Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wonder why he never apply any safety lock to his motorcycle? Handle lock itself is not enough. Unless the thief has any master key to ignite the bike, it cannot be stolen. At least the owner should have handle lock it. I am having a feeling that the owner might have left the key in the motorcycle

His life for a scooter, it hardly seems to have been a great exchange but I am glad the vehicle driver wasn't physically  hurt. Maybe he should have stolen the helmet as well...RIP to a thief.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I wonder why he never apply any safety lock to his motorcycle? Handle lock itself is not enough. Unless the thief has any master key to ignite the bike, it cannot be stolen. At least the owner should have handle lock it. I am having a feeling that the owner might have left the key in the motorcycle

So, if I understand your comments correctly... it's the scooter owners fault that his bike was stolen because he didn't secure it enough... I say good riddance to the thief. 

15 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

In March I rented a MB

A new PCX with the keyless remote

I woken up and couldn't find the remote key

Then realized I left it on the MB dashboard 

That walk down to the parking lot of my hotel hoping the MB was still there was nerve-wracking!

Thank Buddha it was