News Forum - US Election 2024

Thaiger

For the latest news, updates, and insights on the highly anticipated 2024 United States Presidential Election, look no further. As the race for the White House heats up, we bring you the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on the candidates, their policies, and the key issues shaping the election landscape. Stay informed and engaged with …

The story US Election 2024 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And there's me thinking that this was a Thai forum for those interested in Thailand eh? Just shows how error prone you can be.

5 hours ago, Poolie said:

And there's me thinking that this was a Thai forum for those interested in Thailand eh? Just shows how error prone you can be.

True enough, but I do think this election will be of interest to people regardless of which country they live in.

• Like 1

Is there really a need for this and the other live feeds about Trump (Biden's seemingly missed out on his own!) and the 24 election when we are still months away from even the start of the year-long election campaign?  Or is Thaiger itching to control/twist the Trump narrative right from the start?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IanL said:

Is there really a need for this and the other live feeds about Trump (Biden's seemingly missed out on his own!) and the 24 election when we are still months away from even the start of the year-long election campaign?  Or is Thaiger itching to control/twist the Trump narrative right from the start?

Yes there is. The public need to be reminded that Trump is a clown.

Who on earth would vote for a convicted sex offender and a proven liar?

On 5/17/2023 at 2:37 PM, Poolie said:

We are fully aware of how error prone you can be.