News Forum - Body of missing teen found buried in northern Thailand forest

Thaiger

UPDATE #2 The body of 16 year old “Ping Pong” was found buried in the forest in Lampang province, northern Thailand, this morning after a week-long search. Ping Pong went missing on Saturday, May 6, after she did not return from a motorbike ride with 17 year old Woramet “Ben” Taota, a dual Thai-British national, whose …

The story Body of missing teen found buried in northern Thailand forest as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Poor girl. My wife told me earlier today they found her and I agree with KR, but for me he should be bound and tide to a post naked, and either have his wee wee cut off and bleed to death or have a marks ace shooter shoot it off and he bleeds to death. Maybe cut off his ears and take his finger nails out as an extra bonus for the slime. The guy is a convicted sex offender so she died the worst terrible way one could ever immagine.

One less than terrible thing is that the police interrogated him for hours. I am surprised he could walk to the enactment. I am not surprised that he needed sunglasses.