News Forum - Cowardly thug charged for viciously beating girlfriend in Patong karaoke car park

Thaiger

A cowardly thug has been charged for a violent attack on his girlfriend at a karaoke car park in Patong in Phuket. The case came to light after the graphic CCTV footage of the beating went viral but has since been removed by the Patong Police due to the disturbing nature of the images. The …

The story Cowardly thug charged for viciously beating girlfriend in Patong karaoke car park as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Skip said:

But mommy... this is how you raised me... best contemporary defense for him.

Unfortunately that is the attitude in a lot of Thai families

My SIL's husband hit her

And my wife and them were actually joking about it when we were in the car driving to Hua Hin

I admonished my wife later that you don't joke about domestic violence 

But I was mad at myself for not saying something in the moment 

When I stopped a Thai man hitting a woman , he went away , someone must of called the police because 10 minutes later they were there , a couple minutes after , the Thai turned up with a gun ( I think for me ) the police told him to go home ( with gun ) . No wonder this is common here . I asked police why they give him go and they said he not shoot anybody , unbelievable. This was about 10 years ago 

• Like 2