Best Coffee Shops in Phuket?

kendog

Hi Thaiger Community. 

Trying to get a list of the best coffee shops in Phuket so that I can visit. Looking for great coffee, great view and ambiance. Would love to hear what everyone's opinions are, as there are so many on the island that I have not visited. What is everyone's favorite coffee shop? Please include as much information as possible as to why that coffee shop is great! 

• Cool 1

Hi Kednog!

Only been phuket a handful of times, but my favorite has to be Tung Ka Cafe for the sunset. Views are incredible! You can find it up Rang Hill and it's quite a struggle to get there, so be warned!!

If we're talking Chiangmai (where i live), it has to be The Verde (33 Soi Sukasem, Nimmanhaemin Road), the greenery of the garden is amazing. Anyone traveling to CM should visit this place!

• Thanks 1

Wow, where to start... 
Here are some of the latest places I had a chance to visit: 
The Shelter - there is no really view, but they seems like experts in coffee. 
Ryn - heaven for Matcha lovers, as they have a very wide selection. 
ROOF - Nice inner design & generally atmosphere
RUSH coffee Rommani - nice place to work from
Good cafe - out of this world selection of cakes, quite and pretty chill to work from
Cafe GODO - Similar to good cafe in their offer (same owner), but a bit more sophisticated inner design & atmosphere

• Cool 1

At the risk of being labelled a coffee pleb and doubting the existence of a PTT gas station-based Amazon coffee café in Phuket – one that has a great view and ambience, at least – I must confess to being of little help in your best coffee café quest.

On the other hand, though, if the coffee is the most important criterion and the sound of the coffee machine doing its taste-bud-tweaking hissing does it for you, then I find the aforementioned Amazon shops more than worth breaking a journey for . . . great Arabica, too.

• Thanks 1

I have had several very enjoyable coffees at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok and there is no doubt their coffee is the best at the airport. Apologies as i know its not Phuket and i could not help myself from writing something positive regarding my favorite place for coffee.

Edited by Andrew Reeve
Slightly off topic location

• 1 month later...