News Forum - Scientific expedition to Antarctica reveals surprising temperatures and climate impact on Singapore

Thaiger

Standing on an ice sheet with only a t-shirt on his back, 52-year-old Professor Benjamin Horton certainly did not expect such weather during his trip to Antarctica. “The first couple of days, the weather was amazing. The oceans were like a mirror. We had wildlife, humpback whales, popping out (of the ocean),” said the director …

The story Scientific expedition to Antarctica reveals surprising temperatures and climate impact on Singapore as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And won't they be shocked when their ice cores demonstrate an overall cooling of 2 degrees Celsius if they get cores from about 50,000 years ago. Climate changes. It is a known fact. The only reason there is such a hullabaloo about it now is to keep attention away from the ineptness of world governments in their reach for One World Government.

• Like 1

1960s - Oil gone in 10 years.

1970s - Another Ice Age in 10 years.

1980s - Acid Rain will destroy all crops in 10 years.

1990s - The ozone layer will be gone in 10 years.

2000 - Ice Caps will be gone in 10 years.

None of this happened, but it did result in more taxes. 🥴

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I get what you are saying ME. But for me the arguments for or against the validity of climate change are asinine. 

We need to stop trashing the place where we live.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Viggen840 said:

And won't they be shocked when their ice cores demonstrate an overall cooling of 2 degrees Celsius if they get cores from about 50,000 years ago. Climate changes. It is a known fact. The only reason there is such a hullabaloo about it now is to keep attention away from the ineptness of world governments in their reach for One World Government.

I couldn't agree more; you have pierced the cloud thrown over Humanity by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and their plot of One World domination.

It has been a cunning plan by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People to fool Humans. A generational conspiracy of infiltrating and wickedly influencing the Scientific Apparatus of the world's governments to falsify data was hatched and imposters planted. Moreover, a concurrent and no less cunning plan of infiltrating and replacing Executives in the Globe's Media and Tech companies to plant the "evidence" of Global Warming along with the dastardly scheme to pretend to leak so that Humanity didn't discover its true origin and purpose. Finally, the diabolical Master Plan of making Humans think the climate was growing worse; England didn't break 40 degrees last summer, Australia hasn't had both record wild fires and record floods, the Western US didn't go through decades of drought, and Thailand isn't experiencing the hottest temperatures on record this week; all clever lies!

And, you saw through them! You weren't fooled! You saw it was a plot to form a World Government!

I salute you, Brave Warrior, and your battle against the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and their Climate Change lies.

However, I fear that you might not be strong enough to withstand the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People's actions without assistance, so I want to let you know that you have an ally. The Plucky Sub-Terranean Mole People have been fighting the Ten-Foot-Tall Mole People's evil plots for generations, and if you contact them, they might afford you the assistance you'll need in the forthcoming. Truth be told, no one really knows for sure how to contact them directly, but legends speak of a Portal Of Punxsutawney Phil; find the portal, lower your voice to the rim of the Portal and say "Squick-erdenburt-glimasedonk" four times. If the Plucky Sub-Terranean Mole People hear and can respond, trust them with your life! If there is no answer, return and complete the process annually until they hear your call.

Be brave, great warrior! 

Unmask these asinine claims of climate damage to the planet; they are for One World Domination by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and nothing else.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Shade_Wilder said:

I couldn't agree more; you have pierced the cloud thrown over Humanity by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and their plot of One World domination.

It has been a cunning plan by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People to fool Humans. A generational conspiracy of infiltrating and wickedly influencing the Scientific Apparatus of the world's governments to falsify data was hatched and imposters planted. Moreover, a concurrent and no less cunning plan of infiltrating and replacing Executives in the Globe's Media and Tech companies to plant the "evidence" of Global Warming along with the dastardly scheme to pretend to leak so that Humanity didn't discover its true origin and purpose. Finally, the diabolical Master Plan of making Humans think the climate was growing worse; England didn't break 40 degrees last summer, Australia hasn't had both record wild fires and record floods, the Western US didn't go through decades of drought, and Thailand isn't experiencing the hottest temperatures on record this week; all clever lies!

And, you saw through them! You weren't fooled! You saw it was a plot to form a World Government!

I salute you, Brave Warrior, and your battle against the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and their Climate Change lies.

However, I fear that you might not be strong enough to withstand the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People's actions without assistance, so I want to let you know that you have an ally. The Plucky Sub-Terranean Mole People have been fighting the Ten-Foot-Tall Mole People's evil plots for generations, and if you contact them, they might afford you the assistance you'll need in the forthcoming. Truth be told, no one really knows for sure how to contact them directly, but legends speak of a Portal Of Punxsutawney Phil; find the portal, lower your voice to the rim of the Portal and say "Squick-erdenburt-glimasedonk" four times. If the Plucky Sub-Terranean Mole People hear and can respond, trust them with your life! If there is no answer, return and complete the process annually until they hear your call.

Be brave, great warrior! 

Unmask these asinine claims of climate damage to the planet; they are for One World Domination by the Ten-Foot-Tall Lizard People and nothing else.

So reading between the lines ..... do you have a Greta t shirt Shade.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

So reading between the lines ..... do you have a Greta t shirt Shade.😉

Nah, I'm an IPCC guy; cooler shirts.

The link below is to the Synthesis Report while the final 2023 IPCC Report is being compiled and completed. 

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/syr/

It is the combined effort of Climate scientists globally and endorsed by all world governments. What can I say? I find it more informative and more accurate than the "Some Guy on Facebook" report.

Have a nice day.

35 minutes ago, Shade_Wilder said:

Nah, I'm an IPCC guy; cooler shirts.

The link below is to the Synthesis Report while the final 2023 IPCC Report is being compiled and completed. 

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/syr/

It is the combined effort of Climate scientists globally and endorsed by all world governments. What can I say? I find it more informative and more accurate than the "Some Guy on Facebook" report.

Have a nice day.

Well wether it's a fad or not only time will tell, call me sceptical but as sure as eggs are eggs we will not cure it overnight, the protesters seem to always pick the countries that produce the least amount of carbon. China, India, the US are the biggest polluters, so what do you think would happen if they shut down all their industries and killed all the cows to stop them from polluting the atmosphere with recycled grass, people would die of starvation.

It is alright finding a fault but a remedy to fix that fault might be a good idea before we jump the gun and declare zero emissions.

This professor is Konstantin Kisin and he speaks more sense than most and more importantly acknowledges that there is no quick fix for Climate Change, while we can acknowledge the problem there seem very little we can do about it especially in the near future. Enjoy.

• Like 1

"...call me skeptical but as sure as eggs are eggs we will not cure it overnight..."

I think we have found some agreement.

I too am skeptical of many of the plans for dealing with Climate Change and I do not think we are going to cure it overnight. However, I would like to see our species get on a proper downward trajectory of emissions; I think that is certainly possible and I have faith that Mother Nature will sort things, if we allow HER to do so.

My neighbour has an adorable six year old girl who comes on to my front porch to say "Good Morning" to my cat, every day. At the moment, I don't see her future being very good, but with a bit of action now she'll have a fighting chance later.

That's a good thing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I would love to know who actually profited from all this buffalo manure. One name that continues to emerge from the sewer is Al Gore. Strange that after him spouting that sea levels were going to rise drastically, he bought a beachfront property...

• Like 1