News Forum - Hotel warns of pretty woman who dodges room fees, leaves mess and bloodstains

Thaiger

A hotel owner in Udon Thani province has posted a warning for other hotel operators about a pretty 25 year old woman who has not only avoided paying her hotel bill, but also left her room in a miserable state. The owner claims that upon inspection, the room was found to be unclean and damaged …

The story Hotel warns of pretty woman who dodges room fees, leaves mess and bloodstains as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can't be that difficult to detain her since they know her name, her family home, have a photo and she's known to the hotels. 

1 hour ago, gazmo16 said:

Can't be that difficult to detain her since they know her name, her family home, have a photo and she's known to the hotels. 

Please read the article.

My 1st trip to Thailand I got the worst bacterial infection 

Non-stop shitting for 2 weeks

Was literally shitting in the shower 

The last night shit the bed at The Westin Hotel

Left behind $80usd

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Left behind $80usd

Thanks for sharing :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Left behind $80usd

I was going to have a beef stroganoff for my dinner, think I'll have a salad instead.😡🥵

• Haha 2

i knew that that was the way it worked in the bars, that if a customer didn't pay the bill whoever took the order had to pick it up, i didn't know that hotels did the same for unpaid bills and damage.

1 minute ago, Grumpish said:

i knew that that was the way it worked in the bars, that if a customer didn't pay the bill whoever took the order had to pick it up, i didn't know that hotels did the same for unpaid bills and damage.

It's likely the room rate could be attributed to the front desk staff, but I agree that damage is something else entirely.

10 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

I was going to have a beef stroganoff for my dinner, think I'll have a salad instead.😡🥵

Haha

I couldn't imagine what the room would have looked like if I attempted to eat Beef Stroganoff that week in Thailand 5555

22 hours ago, Vigo said:

Please read the article.

Sorry re read the article and can't see that she isn't guilty of making off without payment so a crime was committed. 

Staff making up the lost revenue has been that way in most places for years unfortunately.

what point were you trying to direct me to Vigo ?

On 5/6/2023 at 11:52 AM, Thaiger said:

A hotel owner in Udon Thani province has posted a warning for other hotel operators about a pretty 25 year old woman who has not only avoided paying her hotel bill, but also left her room in a miserable state. The owner claims that upon inspection, the room was found to be unclean and damaged …

The story Hotel warns of pretty woman who dodges room fees, leaves mess and bloodstains as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

No respect for the property of others. I would not invite her to my house.

Most Hotels would take a method of payment or deposit on check in seems strange that this one didn't? Maybe that is why the staff are picking up the bill because they didn't follow procedures. Do they not take photocopies of passport/ID card at check in, I thought they had to by law in Thailand.

Surely the housekeepers should have noticed the state of the room each day and if the sheets were bloody for days then why weren't they changed by housekeeping when the blood was first noticed? I'm sure the RTP will be able to track the girl down eventually, especially if they bring out the bloodhounds.

3 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Surely the housekeepers should have noticed the state of the room each day and if the sheets were bloody for days then why weren't they changed by housekeeping when the blood was first noticed? I'm sure the RTP will be able to track the girl down eventually, especially if they bring out the bloodhounds.

She wouldn't let them enter the room 

So they should have alerted management 

Hence them being punished, I assume