News Forum - Chinese couple caught having sex outside convenience store

Thaiger

In a shocking incident, a couple was caught having sex outside of a popular convenience store entrance in Zhumadian, Henan Province, China, much to the surprise of passersby and the astonishment of netizens. Onlookers appeared to be indifferent to the scene, with some speculating that the woman seemed to be intoxicated. Local news reports indicated …

The story Chinese couple caught having sex outside convenience store as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Very disappointing. I clicked on this story hoping for some titillation only to find a heavily censored still.

1 hour ago, Khunmark said:

Very disappointing. I clicked on this story hoping for some titillation only to find a heavily censored still.

They are on to you, I got the full version. 😆

Dreams and imagination are wonderful in old age. 🤣

• Haha 1

Why are there so many news pieces about China lately? Who cares if a couple in China went all out in public. Wake me up when it's Pattaya or Bangkok. 🥱

21 hours ago, Pinga said:

Why are there so many news pieces about China lately? Who cares if a couple in China went all out in public. Wake me up when it's Pattaya or Bangkok. 🥱

You must go to bed early or walk around with your eyes shut. 

Have witnessed a head job in a bar in Pattaya. Mama San was pissed off big time when she saw what was going on.  Oh 2 girls taking turns on one guy.

• 3 weeks later...

However, the woman seemed to be unconscious, with her hand resting on the ground.

So not much difference from making out with the wife.