News Forum - Lucky lottery winner in Thailand banks 36 million baht

Thaiger

Thailand‘s Government Lottery Office (GLO) revealed that one lucky winner won a life-changing 36 million baht (over US$1 million) in the digital lottery draw today (May 2) after purchasing six winning digital tickets. Today, the number 834019 was drawn in Thailand’s twice-monthly government lottery draw. Anyone who bought a ticket with this number wins the …

The story Lucky lottery winner in Thailand banks 36 million baht as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Lucky winner now has many more friends, most they never met before. 🤣

I honestly couldn't even imagine that in Thailand

They come out of the woodwork when a Thai girl marries a plumber from the UK!  5555

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I honestly couldn't even imagine that in Thailand

They come out of the woodwork when a Thai girl marries a plumber from the UK!  5555

Plumbers in the USA make fantastic money nowadays. I know several. Maybe a taxi driver from the UK, and oddly I have met some of them in the past that the lady’s here loved. 

22 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Plumbers in the USA make fantastic money nowadays. I know several. Maybe a taxi driver from the UK, and oddly I have met some of them in the past that the lady’s here loved. 

Plumbers is a great job! And it isn't going away by technology either

I wasn't making fun of plumbers, I wish I had done it!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Plumbers is a great job! And it isn't going away by technology either

I wasn't making fun of plumbers, I wish I had done it!!

Almost me too. I have two very wealthy friends who are. One started his company only himself with his one truck truck he drove.  Then after over a solid 20 years of me being here I spoke with him and he lo and behold turned it into spinning gold. Or is that shi*tting nuggets?  

24 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Almost me too. I have two very wealthy friends who are. One started his company only himself with his one truck truck he drove.  Then after over a solid 20 years of me being here I spoke with him and he lo and behold turned it into spinning gold. Or is that shi*tting nuggets?  

My high school had a vocational school in the basement

But it was mostly all the misfits and troublemakers that didn't want to go to class that went down there to avoid regular classes

I always think, if someone smart and motivated went down there, they'd be worth millions now

And as I said above, mostly technology proof