News Forum - Young lovebirds ignite passion in public park, unfazed by onlookers

Thaiger

A couple of young lovebirds in school uniforms have been caught on camera sharing an intimate kiss and fondling each other in a public park, seemingly without a care for the surrounding onlookers. The incident became viral on the Internet in Hong Kong after Mirror Media reported it. The 26-second clip reveals the young lovebirds …

The story Young lovebirds ignite passion in public park, unfazed by onlookers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It says a lot about the low standards of journalists today, and their obsession with social media as a 'news' source, when a minor and everyday 'event' like this (let's face it, it is amongst teens) is picked out and written up for publication.  Added to that, a Thai journalist decides it's worthy of coverage in their country despite the 'event' being in Hong Kong.  The justification is made out to be morality, but in reality it's clickbait.  All very sad.

• Like 1

Such clips enter the social network mainly because those who saw and record it are basically frustrated and unhappy as they did not have such opportunity to enjoy. That is the motive. 

• Like 1

Takes me back to my school days.  My high school girlfriend and I used to go to Blues NHL games with her stepdad's season tickets and just make out the entire time in Row H.