News Forum - Pattaya troublemaker damages car over parking dispute

Thaiger

In South Pattaya, a confrontation over a parking dispute turned aggressive as an irate troublemaker damaged a man’s car. The incident, which happened on April 26, was reported in Pattaya Mail today. The incident began when 25 year old Adisak Rachom parked his Nakhon Ratchasima-registered Nissan March in a public space by the Pattaya Beer Garden to …

The story Pattaya troublemaker damages car over parking dispute as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

25 minutes ago, Vigo said:

No charges for extortion, and a repeat offender at that. Good job Pattaya police. Not.

I agree with you. These street urchins have zero right to control any public spaces. I am sorry, but if this turd made the news as was beat up or passed away from some altercation he provoked, then so be it and the world would be a better place.

I have had my share in the past at beach cities from urchins or mafias claiming it is their spaces. One feels vulnerable becasue if you do aprk there your transport if bike will be damged or physically moved, and if a car or truck damaged.