Jump to content

News Forum - Man discovers 3-metre tapeworm after eating raw meat


Recommended Posts

A recent surprising incident saw a man discovering a 3 metre long parasite in his bathroom. A local medical expert provided more information on the case, answering questions about consuming raw food and warning about the risks. Yesterday, a Facebook user named “Soamnoi Toyfun” shared images of a long parasite found in his bathroom, explaining …

The story Man discovers 3-metre tapeworm after rating raw meat as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The article fails to mention what rating he gave the meat. Or maybe it failed basic journalistic standards, like proofreading?

Edited by janchangtha
New idea
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use