News Forum - Lululemon to open store in Thailand this July

Thaiger

Canadian athletic apparel, accessories, and footwear brand lululemon athletica will open a store in CentralWorld in Bangkok this July. It will be the brand’s first store in Thailand. The brand did not give an exact date in July for the store’s opening on CentralWorld’s first floor opposite H&M Home – joining the mall’s newly-opened American …

The story Lululemon to open store in Thailand this July as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I don't know how well this well do

Not many Thai's wear yoga pants

That is all my wife wears in Canada, Lulu, and then she won't wear them when she goes home

It's about time. Asia Pacific has been LL's fastest growing segment with 95+ stores in mainland China and another 90+ around Asia Pacific. LL is already present in Singapore (6), Japan (6), Malaysia (2) and South Korea( 12).   I think it is a good bet that in a metropolitan area of 10 million+ there are are enough fit and active people to support a retail outlet. As most young Thai people are slim, the  LL size inventory is a perfect  "fit" for Thailand. The logistics  chain will be easy too since  LL is already  supplying Malaysia and Singapore.

Good news for active slim people. (And no, fat people should not wear form fitting outfits.)