News Forum - Restaurants and cafes you need to try in Chiang Mai

Thaiger

Pack your bags, fellow food aficionados! We’re heading to Thailand’s charming city of Chiang Mai, where the food takes centre stage. Steeped in rich history and adorned with beautiful temples, this beautiful city boasts a vibrant atmosphere that perfectly complements its thriving food scene. Whether you’re an adventurous eater, a café connoisseur, or a comfort …

The story Restaurants and cafes you need to try in Chiang Mai as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Have to be honest

As much as I like CM, I haven't found many places that really blew me away in ally visits

Can't even think of one off the top of my head 

45 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Have to be honest

As much as I like CM, I haven't found many places that really blew me away in ally visits

Can't even think of one off the top of my head 

It is because they are few and far between. We are gasping for words sometimes at popular places that boom and we keep on saying why? The real matter of the fact is there is no answer and we jsut think that most people don't know what great tasting food is. Honestly out of 20 restaurants there may be 1 or 2 that are really nice who know how to make food worth going back to. Msot just go through the motion of saying i can cook and have a restaurant. Most majority are mediocre at best.