News Forum - Daily Covid-19 cases in Bangkok spike

Thaiger

Bangkok‘s daily number of Covid-19 cases has experienced a significant spike, nearly doubling from 400 to 700 in the wake of the city’s recent Songkran festival. This has led to growing concerns among local authorities, who fear that the true extent of the situation might not yet be fully understood. The deputy City Clerk at …

The story Daily Covid-19 cases in Bangkok spike as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And on it goes. There is a pending court case at the moment against Pfizer, using Pfizer‘s own research into these fake vaccines. Pfizer knew that their vaccine did not prevent transmission and also that it was not safe from the get go. Their early testing using Rhesus Monkeys resulted in those monkeys catching the virus and getting sick. Rather than wait and see just how sick those monkeys became it was more convenient to euthanise them!

55 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

And on it goes. There is a pending court case at the moment against Pfizer, using Pfizer‘s own research into these fake vaccines. Pfizer knew that their vaccine did not prevent transmission and also that it was not safe from the get go. Their early testing using Rhesus Monkeys resulted in those monkeys catching the virus and getting sick. Rather than wait and see just how sick those monkeys became it was more convenient to euthanise them!

Wait. I thought the entire pandemic was fake.

Its so hard to keep up with you conspiracy guys. One week its fake. The next its caused by 5G transmitters and the one after that is the vaccines for a fake virus are fake. Bill Gates microchips. 

Perhaps you could link something which lets us into the secret knowledge you guys have?

1 hour ago, Cg66 said:

Over the last twelve months I have had vaccinations and boosters for flu, covid, and pneumonia - and was told each time that they were not guaranteed,  but could make the symptoms much milder. My brush with covid was so mild that it barely registered as a cold, my sister - not vaccinated - is still suffering six months after catching it. I know which camp gets my vote.

2 hours ago, Cg66 said:

What is the pending court case? Please provide the case reference, specifically, the court where filed and the case reference number. You are all over the place with your imaginary events. So here is what you are going to do, you will provide the case reference and we can all read the statement of evidence that was filed with the case.

Fake? The vaccines are what has let us return to some semblance of normalcy. The evidence of their efficacy is established and beyond questioning. There is now not one credible public health scientist or infectious disease official who denies the benefit of the Covid19 vaccines. All the claims of magical cures and elixirs promoted by the conspiracy promoters have been discredited, including Ivermectin. 

There is no clinical evidence to support your statement that the Pfizer vaccine is  fake. There are a number of unsupported false allegations circulating on  websites frequented by the psychologically unstable and the intellectually feeble that make similar claims to what you have written. Is that your source? The established facts are  that although the Pfizer vaccine showed  an ability to reduce transmission amongst the initial variants of Covid19, the vaccine was never marketed on that basis. Pfizer was always transparent that it did not test whether the vaccines reduced the risk of transmission among already-infected individuals. People who had read the excellent results had postulated that an added benefit would be the    reduced transmission.  The vaccines have proven effective at keeping people alive and/or out of hospital. that was their intent.  I was infected with Covid. It was awful, I am grateful I had multiple vaccine doses because, based on my experience, I know that I would have probably ended up in an ICU or dead. 

6 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Pfizer knew that their vaccine did not prevent transmission and also that it was not safe from the get go.

Again the conspiracy theorist twist the facts.
Pfizer never made such a claim that the vaccines prevented transmission.
Their only claim, the day before the vaccine was approved for 'emergency' use, was that two doses of the vaccine provided 95% protection against contracting symptomatic COVID-19 in people 16 and older. 
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-pfizer-transmission-european-parliament-950413863226

The measures for prevention of transmission were wearing masks and social distancing.

• Like 1