News Forum - Turkish man assaults older Thai man in Pattaya, resulting in serious head injury (video)

Thaiger

A Turkish man assaulted an older Thai man in Pattaya, resulting in a serious head injury. The incident occurred on Pattaya‘s Walking Street on April 18, known as ‘Wan Lai‘ or ‘Flowing Day,’ at around 3am. The Turkish man, 28 year old Mustafa, appeared in video footage to head-butt and shove 61 year old Chadayut, …

The story Turkish man assaults older Thai man in Pattaya, resulting in serious head injury (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

By the time the Turkish man is fined for his crime, pays the medical bills of the injured Thai guy, pays compensation as well and maybe does jail time he will regret that moment of violent stupidity. At the end of all that he will likely then be deported as well. 

I wish the Thai victim a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

By the time the Turkish man is fined for his crime, pays the medical bills of the injured Thai guy, pays compensation as well and maybe does jail time he will regret that moment of violent stupidity. At the end of all that he will likely then be deported as well. 

I wish the Thai victim a speedy recovery.

Sounds like he creates a few other problems other than sending the Thai man to hospital. This guy is a loose cannon and a danger to any society. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

This guy is a loose cannon and a danger to any society. 

Must agree on this video.

1 no shirt. This Thailand dip stick. wake up

2 spoiling for trouble, other incidences. (arrogance)

"On a jet plane, can't come back again." 

Let's have a party the day they chuck him out. 😃

• Like 3

2 hours ago, palooka said:

Must agree on this video.

1 no shirt. This Thailand dip stick. wake up

2 spoiling for trouble, other incidences. (arrogance)

"On a jet plane, can't come back again." 

Let's have a party the day they chuck him out. 😃

No shirt? , Sonkran, come on!

No shirt best dress. Alsop he was "playing, with a gun.

And yes, I really hope  they do charge him for everything and throw him out for minimum the next 10 years or such.

But: Can it be, the bucket was full of ice water?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Bangkok Hilton, young man, pay compensation and hospital bills to the old Thai man, B40K fine, jail for less than a month, get deported and banned for entering Thailand for life. As you see, he already surrounded by at least 20 locals.

I had started off  sympathetic, but he was armed with a mega water weapon and was both dressed for action and a participant in the water events. He didn't like the old guy gently pouring some water on him, even though Mustafa himself had been blasting people.   Yes, the guy does indeed behave like a jerk and merits the trouble he is now in.

6 hours ago, Guest1 said:

No shirt best dress. Alsop he was "playing, with a gun.

And yes, I really hope  they do charge him for everything and throw him out for minimum the next 10 years or such.

But: Can it be, the bucket was full of ice water?

I don't enjoy the whole water thing and especially resent when it's ice cold but if I was actively taking part I would probably be amused by that.

It very much looks to me like he was drunk drunk and randomly decided to go violent for the high of it. Some people just can't help themselves.

I hope the 30% mentioned by doctors doesn't mean a 70% chance of dying.. but it very well could. The aggressor needs to do time in Thailand, not just get deported.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wackamole said:

I don't enjoy the whole water thing and especially resent when it's ice cold but if I was actively taking part I would probably be amused by that.

It very much looks to me like he was drunk drunk and randomly decided to go violent for the high of it. Some people just can't help themselves.

I hope the 30% mentioned by doctors doesn't mean a 70% chance of dying.. but it very well could. The aggressor needs to do time in Thailand, not just get deported.

The ice water is a pain but it is something you must tollerate. The Thai man looked to be doing it slow and gentle but the kid is a loose cannon. Should not drink alcohol and if that is not a contributing factor then a labotomy might be the answer to keep society safe from him.. 

Throw him in jail for a year (at least) and deport. What a piece of ****. Blasting people with a water gun then going nuclear when someone pours water on him. This has nothing to do with misunderstanding the culture and everything to do with this guy being a violent thug looking for any excuse to fight. Hope they ban him for life.

19 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Songkron or no Songkron, still not the best. 

On the beach OK, as soon as you step on the street again the etiquette rules change. 

Try driving a car without a shirt on and don't be surprised if the cops pull you up and maybe arrest you.

Why - because it is illegal.  Thailand has numerous "ODD" rules. 🤣

9 hours ago, palooka said:

Songkron or no Songkron, still not the best. 

On the beach OK, as soon as you step on the street again the etiquette rules change. 

Try driving a car without a shirt on and don't be surprised if the cops pull you up and maybe arrest you.

Why - because it is illegal.  Thailand has numerous "ODD" rules. 🤣

He's in the epicenter of Thailand's cesspool 

No shirt required....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

He's in the epicenter of Thailand's cesspool 

No shirt required....

Phuket, Pattaya? Not a lot to choose between them these days.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Phuket, Pattaya? Not a lot to choose between them these days.  

I'd highly disagree but we all have our own opinions and what we like

Pattaya is one of the biggest dumps I've ever been to

A vast majority of Phuket still has nice beaches and still can find plenty of laid back areas 

But again that is just my opinion 

10 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I'd highly disagree but we all have our own opinions and what we like

Pattaya is one of the biggest dumps I've ever been to

A vast majority of Phuket still has nice beaches and still can find plenty of laid back areas 

But again that is just my opinion 

My views are based on the Phuket that I knew thirty years ago, not the over-developed dump that I saw the last time I visited there a couple of years back.

3 hours ago, Grumpish said:

My views are based on the Phuket that I knew thirty years ago, not the over-developed dump that I saw the last time I visited there a couple of years back.

I've been going for 20 years

Patong is certainly over-developed

And traffic absolutely sucks all over

My wife had a famous line a few years ago

We were in Samui and flew to Phuket and in a ton of traffic from airport 

She said "Phuket make he lose my relax"

But we spend a lot of time in Kamala and it is still pretty laid back

Actually I think a lot of areas in Phuket are relaxed if you are where you want to he

It's just moving around sucks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is what happens when a holy ritual designed to wash away bad spirits for the coming year transposes into an all out water fight scenario... 

• 3 weeks later...

As a Turk, I apologize to all Thai people. This man is a source of shame for us Turks. If you are visiting a country as a tourist, you have to respect the culture, people and laws of that country. I hope this animal gets the maximum punishment under Thai law and goes to jail for a long time.