News Forum - Man murders ex-girlfriend, friend plays dead to survive in Pattaya

Thaiger

A man murdered his ex-girlfriend in front of Mantra Pura Resort in Pattaya in the early hours of this morning. The victim’s friend pretended to be dead to save her own life. Officers from Mueang Pattaya Police Station and a rescue team were informed of the shooting incident and rushed to the resort at 4.30am. …

The story Man murders ex-girlfriend, friend plays dead to survive in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is a waring sign to all those tourists especially westerners who are dating on-line before coming for a vacation in  Thailand to spend with the on-line dating girls, just be careful. You could be a potential target of jealousy also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

This is a waring sign to all those tourists especially westerners who are dating on-line before coming for a vacation in  Thailand to spend with the on-line dating girls, just be careful. You could be a potential target of jealousy also. 

Sadly agreed. There's no shortage of working girls who simultaneously date exactly the type of men who might wave a gun in your face or worse. I thought it was a myth only to be proven wrong when a guy actually sent me threats when a girl I was seeing dumped him. Luckily I was already living in another province at the time so ignored and blocked.

1 hour ago, Pinga said:

Sadly agreed. There's no shortage of working girls who simultaneously date exactly the type of men who might wave a gun in your face or worse. I thought it was a myth only to be proven wrong when a guy actually sent me threats when a girl I was seeing dumped him. Luckily I was already living in another province at the time so ignored and blocked.

And in the case of working girls in particular, what really pisses the guys off is having the support for their drinking and gambling cut off.

3 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

And in the case of working girls in particular, what really pisses the guys off is having the support for their drinking and gambling cut off.

Yep, exactly. Losing access to the ATM suddenly reminds them that they're jealous. 🤣

On 4/18/2023 at 9:26 AM, Ramanathan.P said:

Over the years, I've seen many similar stories to this. I've even seen stories of Farangs murdering their TH G/f. On One occasion I was in Soi 4 when a Japanese guy jumped from the 5th Floor of the Nana Hotel after shooting his TH G/f. But I've never yet read a story of a Th BF targeting a Farang. I suppose it does happen, but my limited knowledge of Bargirls, is that local B/f's are deadbeats and rarely last long.