News Forum - Thai man goes on rampage: Attacks 6 people after married woman rejected his advances (video)

Thaiger

A Thai man went on the rampage, attacking six victims, including a couple after a married woman rejected his advances in the central province of Kanchanaburi. The wife’s husband, 24 year old Adisak Wiatesing, filed a complaint with the police after the couple were attacked by a man named Pae on April 10. Adisak told …

The story Thai man goes on rampage: Attacks 6 people after married woman rejected his advances (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, ChrisS said:

Why is it that so many Thai men seem to get stuck at the spoiled adolescent stage of their development?

If you note the way they are brought up, do no wrong and given everything in younger years, whilst females are required to do everything, may help understand why they mentally collapse in adult life.

Some into "Loh-Cal" lifestyle, some to the temple and back to the simple life of women taking care of them, others to jail, some reel from one disastrous marriage to the next.  🥴

• Like 2

We've only heard one side of the story. I don't buy their version of events, and there's gotta be more to the story that they are ommitting.

Either way - you've got them on CCTV in the bar and outside - prosecute both drivers for driving under the influence! (assuming they drank - which is highly likely)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

why is this even a story? bars and alcohol create drama, disagreements and fights thousands of times on a daily basis all over the world.

• Like 1

I have 3 good BIL's

But one had a major health issue that he refused to address until he almost died

So he's had complications after

Completey immature and idiotic to let it get to where it did

And I'd say selfish as well

So he hasn't been able to work a lot 

But to his credit he does do anything we need in terms of errands, driving 

But he's early 30's and basically have lived off us for years

We were in the village and wanted to go to the disco/pub

But we been a sober designated driver 

We told him we needed him to drive 

He said he wanted to go and have fun too

I said "well this is what we pay you for"

Of course, he lost that stupid "face"

We actually ended up not going 

But he was so hurt by our comments that he got up the next morning and started drinking at 6-7am and was passed out drunk by 12pm

Just a child throwing a hissy fit

Seen it 100x with Thai guys 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Why is it that so many Thai men seem to get stuck at the spoiled adolescent stage of their development?

Their Mothers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, palooka said:

If you note the way they are brought up, do no wrong and given everything in younger years, whilst females are required to do everything, may help understand why they mentally collapse in adult life.

Some into "Loh-Cal" lifestyle, some to the temple and back to the simple life of women taking care of them, others to jail, some reel from one disastrous marriage to the next.  🥴

I also think Thais sweep things under the rug 

So somewhat acts like a child

They aren't admonished for it after the fact

It's just not talked about

Again, we aren't perfect and a lot of times if you are talking about the village, it is the lower class and a lot times, uneducated 

We'd have the same issues hanging around ghettos in our countries

And my wife's village is pretty tame relatively

My wife is there now and it's just par for the course there will be drama and fighting 

She stays out of it....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Their Mothers 

Most mothers are out working to support the grandparents and great grandparents that are raising their children. They need the money as the Thai Govt think they can live on 600 baht a month pension.

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Their Mothers 

They do often seem to be raised as "mummies boys". Although to be fair you will see this very often across much of Asia and the Middle East, pretty much anywhere that daughters are seen as worthless or a burden compared to sons.

On 4/13/2023 at 6:04 AM, Marc26 said:

But he's early 30's and basically have lived off us for years

As if raising someone else's children is not bad enough (plenty of expats in Thailand do) - raising BIL is a new low. 🤣

To be fair though- if you give a Thai girl money you can be sure it will be split between her and various family members and friends who think she can withdraw unlimited amounts from the foreign walking ATM. So you might end up raising entire families...

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 3:40 PM, palooka said:

They need the money as the Thai Govt think they can live on 600 baht a month pension.

Correction- they need the money because they haven't planned and saved for retirement. That social security payments (as well as taxes!) are low is a known fact - they just didn't plan for it as they assumed their kids will take care of them at old age.

On 4/13/2023 at 3:40 PM, palooka said:

Most mothers are out working to support the grandparents and great grandparents that are raising their children.

I'm not sure I'd say *most* mothers - don't know the statistics about that - but there's certainly a lot of women who go work in other provinces (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, etc) where they can make more money and send it home for *their* mother to raise the kids. Many of those end up in various forms of the sex trade of course.

Bottom line- expecting your daughter to become a prostitute (or turning a blind eye to how she's making money "in the city") to support you seems a bit, how to say it.. selfish? but it is what it is.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pinga said:

As if raising someone else's children is not bad enough (plenty of expats in Thailand do) - raising BIL is a new low. 🤣

To be fair though- if you give a Thai girl money you can be sure it will be split between her and various family members and friends who think she can withdraw unlimited amounts from the foreign walking ATM. So you might end up raising entire families...

You forgot to mention the buffalo, who is constantly sick and in need of medical care.  🤑

5 minutes ago, JamesR said:

You forgot to mention the buffalo, who is constantly sick and in need of medical care.  🤑

I got wise to that one after the buffalo caught Covid. I asked myself why they hadn’t asked me for money for the vaccinations beforehand… 🤔

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I got wise to that one after the buffalo caught Covid. I asked myself why they hadn’t asked me for money for the vaccinations beforehand… 🤔

But some of the girl's families are quite remarkable, some of the parents are personally up to their fifth funeral which various farangs had to pay for. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pinga said:

Correction- they need the money because they haven't planned and saved for retirement. That social security payments (as well as taxes!) are low is a known fact - they just didn't plan for it as they assumed their kids will take care of them at old age.

I'm not sure I'd say *most* mothers - don't know the statistics about that - but there's certainly a lot of women who go work in other provinces (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, etc) where they can make more money and send it home for *their* mother to raise the kids. Many of those end up in various forms of the sex trade of course.

Bottom line- expecting your daughter to become a prostitute (or turning a blind eye to how she's making money "in the city") to support you seems a bit, how to say it.. selfish? but it is what it is.

"Many" is a bit of a stretch 

Many Thai ladies go work all over Thailand and not in prostitution 

That statement is a bit ridiculous 

And it's pretty hard to "plan for retirement " when you make just enough to eat

11 hours ago, Pinga said:

Not exclusive to farang

If a Thai has a decent job, a lot of times the whole family will gladly live off them 

My wife's best friend 

Her sister has a very good job and basically the whole family lives off her

The pressure on her must be immense 

I've seen that a lot more than with farang

7 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Not exclusive to farang

If a Thai has a decent job, a lot of times the whole family will gladly live off them 

My wife's best friend 

Her sister has a very good job and basically the whole family lives off her

The pressure on her must be immense 

I've seen that a lot more than with farang

Very believable, although not exclusively a Thai thing. Being regarded as a walking ATM is a very common experience for a lot of foreigners in Thailand though.

• Haha 1

I see nothing wrong with supporting and contributing to the family members.

Most family members also work hard but may not have the opportunity to earn as much.

Spread the love.