News Forum - Kazakhstani tourist arrested for rampage on southern Thailand beach (video)

Thaiger

Police arrested a Kazakhstani tourist for attacking people and destroying property yesterday at Haad Rin Beach in Koh Pha Ngan, Surat Thani province, southern Thailand. Yesterday evening, Koh Pha Ngan Tourist Police were informed that a foreign tourist was “going crazy” at Haad Rin Beach, chasing and attacking locals and invading and destroying property at …

The story Kazakhstani tourist arrested for rampage on southern Thailand beach (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Don't think it was the weed or booze. This guy had a screw or two loose before he drank and smoked.

Or he imbibed some of the local "het kee kwai!" 

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Or he imbibed some of the local "het kee kwai!" 

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Bad dose of mushroom I would beleive. The poo made him flap hi arms.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Bad dose of mushroom I would beleive. The poo made him flap hi arms.

He thought he could fly.... 😁

• Like 1

I wouldn't have thought that it would be booze related, Kazakhs can certainly toss the booze back and booze is a lot cheaper and has a much more plentiful selection in Kazakhstan than in Thailand.  Weed grows wild in many places on the side of the road in Kazakhstan, so he can get weed anytime over there if he is a pothead, so weed isn't likely the issue. I would bet on him trying yabba dabba doo or something else that he can't easily get at home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

I wouldn't have thought that it would be booze related, Kazakhs can certainly toss the booze back and booze is a lot cheaper and has a much more plentiful selection in Kazakhstan than in Thailand.  Weed grows wild in many places on the side of the road in Kazakhstan, so he can get weed anytime over there if he is a pothead, so weed isn't likely the issue. I would bet on him trying yabba dabba doo or something else that he can't easily get at home. 

I will agree on the something else.

You can't take two steps without being constantly bombarded with bars and weed shops in Thailand.  The combo of alcohol and weed is very prevalent in Thailand so expect more of these types of incidents.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Saunk said:

You can't take two steps without being constantly bombarded with bars and weed shops in Thailand.  The combo of alcohol and weed is very prevalent in Thailand so expect more of these types of incidents.

Have you ever smoked weed? Not exactly the precursor to fighting 5555

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Have you ever smoked weed? Not exactly the precursor to fighting 5555

Like most of the other comments, I am going with mushrooms (assuming no pre-existing psychiatric problems). As for weed - yes,  I wonder how many front police officers have had to forcibly restrain someone out of it on weed compared with the probably every one of them that has had to put a shouting kicking drunk in a cell to sleep it off. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grumpish said:

Like most of the other comments, I am going with mushrooms (assuming no pre-existing psychiatric problems). As for weed - yes,  I wonder how many front police officers have had to forcibly restrain someone out of it on weed compared with the probably every one of them that has had to put a shouting kicking drunk in a cell to sleep it off. 

That's what I find bizarre

People have seen the effects of alcohol for decades

Some fairly destructive behavior 

Yet they still drink it and then freak out about weed

Had this exact discussion with my older relatives one time while they getting drunk

• Like 1