News Forum - 18 year old man dies after two hooligans threw stones at him in southern Thailand

Thaiger

An 18 year old man died in hospital yesterday after two hooligans threw stones at him while he was riding a motorcycle on a road in the southern province of Satun. The teenage victim, Kullatat “Folk” Tohem, was rushed to hospital on Sunday, April 2 with a serious head injury after two hooligans threw stones …

The story 18 year old man dies after two hooligans threw stones at him in southern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

did not mean to murder Folk and that his action was in self-defence.

The offender’s wife even claimed that her husband threw the stone at Folk to protect himself.

Someone rides a motorbike past, and you stone him to death in self-defence.

Sorry the logic of that totally escapes me.🙄

• Like 2

Being realy stoned then no one would cast a stone. Enter my realm or more worse into my house is a serious no no. Story is incomplete. But do not threaten me or my family on my own property or you will have consequences to my actions for threating me. I am not a forgiving man when it is not just a random thing.

Reminds me of some idiot I know, who was about 18 or 19 and immature. Some kid aged about 10 or 11 was driving a quad bike, around a local green space, the idiot considered to basically be his own place. The territorial m***n tied fishing line at the height of the younger kids neck. There was no intent to murder, and no one was hurt. But it's easy to imagine, had things gone differently.

Young people do dumb things. It's no excuse for causing fatalities. Grow up instead