Rocky shores of Thailand

It's easy to find information, about the best sandy beaches in Thailand. But what about rocky shores, with their charm of their own? As, a child I used to love intertidal rockpooling, and now I'm a photographer, so I'd still like to know where such shores are. 

12 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Phuket - Kalim beach around to Kamala may be what you're looking for, readily accessible from both ends.

it fits the bill.............for about a 1minute drive 5555

I got the impression @Karolyn was looking for more of a long drive along rocky shoreline.....

Can't think of any place like that in Thailand

The northern end of Thung Wua Laen beach in Chumphon fits the bill, though it’s a bit rough getting to the bits you’d like. Tidal pools, various sea creatures. I cracked a couple of rocks and found a fossil in one of a leaf. 

I would have stayed longer but the wife was complaining.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Exploring rocky shores in Thailand for photography can be a delightful adventure. Consider places like Railay Beach, Tonsai Beach in Krabi, and the Phi Phi Islands for captivating rocky formations and tide pools. Remember to check tide charts and stay safe while exploring these unique landscapes.