8 best electric shavers you can buy today

Thaiger

It’s hard to surpass the close cut of a manual razor if you like a clean shave, but they’re not exactly the most practical option. As technology has improved, so have the performance and convenience of electric shavers. They can keep your face looking clean and sharp with minimal fuss and effort. Electric shavers come in all shapes and sizes, and the price can vary a lot as well, so choosing the best one for you might seem to be anything but simple. Therefore, to make it easier for you, we have compiled the best electric shavers available on the […]

The post 8 best electric shavers you can buy today appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Interesting that as I have both the 9000 and 5000 Philps shavers. Used Philips rotary for around the last 55 or so years. Prior to them used foil shavers which I found unsatisfactory.

• 1 month later...

Don't forget comparing to:

Braun  -  Series 9

I use it and could not recommend more.

I like foil: it is very fast and, at least for me, satisfactory   (my beard production is average, not super fast. And not super sturdy either: normal, again).

Edited by gavi