News Forum - Pattaya bar fight injures more than 6 people

Thaiger

There’s been another late-night bar fight in Pattaya. Two groups of young adults brawled in the early hours of this morning at the YES Pattaya pub on Third Road. The bar fight, which injured more than six people, took place at 3.20am. The youths started throwing punches and bottles at each other. When police officers …

The story Pattaya bar fight injures more than 6 people as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Several social media users questioned why the venue was open past the legal closing time of 2am for nightlife venues in entertainment zones in Pattaya. The police did not immediately answer this question."

It is almost as if they didn't know that the police are paid off to turn a blind eye.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Freedomforlife said:

Amazing how much crap happens in pattaya, happy I do not live there

Young Thai men fighting each other (usually over nothing) in bars and clubs happens all over Thailand. I have been caught up in it myself. 

Always be aware of your surroundings and never sit near the front of the stage.

"Several social media users questioned why the venue was open past the legal closing time of 2am for nightlife venues in entertainment zones in Pattaya. The police did not immediately answer this question."

Police checking to see if the payments had been made on time, in full, and that the correct percentages had been passed up the food chain, perhaps? 

7 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Young Thai men fighting each other (usually over nothing) in bars and clubs happens all over Thailand. I have been caught up in it myself. 

If we want to go out when we are in the village we have to drive 20-25mins

I think a nice chill outdoor bar/restaurant in her village would do extremely well

Buy my only concern would he drunk Thai guys starting problems

11 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I go to local bar I never saw there a fight since all people are around their 20's and they drink a lot, mostly just making dumb fun, must say very pleasant, is just tourist places Thais are different, more violent as is my experience. They have a lot to cope with... dealing with foreigners 😃