News Forum - Thai woman dies 6 hours after breast augmentation surgery

Thaiger

A Thai woman died just six hours after getting breast augmentation surgery at a clinic in Nonthaburi province in central Thailand. Her family is seeking justice, reports KhaoSod. The mother of the deceased, 59 year old Champee [surname reserved] said that her 37 year old daughter Kanokwan [surname reserved] lost consciousness and died less than …

The story Thai woman dies 6 hours after breast augmentation surgery as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I remember such surgery has been banned in Thailand under the law. Further why many girls wanted to change their natural beauty. All those undergarment companies are only making money by using models to promote their products. There is nothing special about such surgery to change the body's original nature. Such things will not stop unless girls  are ready accept their natural beauty. 

• Confused 2

Natural is always best - be they fried eggs or water melons. Proper autopsy to determine cause of death first, if the clinic is shown to have been negligent then they can start to talk about compensation - but there are risks with any kind of surgery, even for someone in good health. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I remember such surgery has been banned in Thailand under the law.

Really?  Sure about that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

Really?  Sure about that?

Yeah, I can recollect my memory about reading an article in Thaiger indicating that all such augmentation and implants have been banned and considered illegal in Thailand few months back

8 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Yeah, I can recollect my memory about reading an article in Thaiger indicating that all such augmentation and implants have been banned and considered illegal in Thailand few months back

Only one type. "after fears of a rare cancer risk, macro-textured breast implants have been banned in Thailand." - The Thaiger November 28, 2022

There is no prohibition on non-macro-textured implants.

• Like 1

Luckily I never needed this kind of procedure because after I retired and started drinking more beer my tits got bigger on their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Luckily I never needed this kind of procedure because after I retired and started drinking more beer my tits got bigger on their own.

Its when your body gives itself SRS, you need to be worried 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Its when your body gives itself SRS, you need to be worried 

Yeah not really been an issue so far. I would probably still be doing my party piece of bending iron bars over my manhood if only my arms were not so knackered.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I remember such surgery has been banned in Thailand under the law. Further why many girls wanted to change their natural beauty. All those undergarment companies are only making money by using models to promote their products. There is nothing special about such surgery to change the body's original nature. Such things will not stop unless girls  are ready accept their natural beauty. 

Do you think "undergarment companies" are active in persuading women to get breast implants? Why? That makes no sense.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HiuMak said:

Who does she want to impress at 37 with a daughter?

She's currently not trying to impress anyone. But I might have been suitably impressed, had I met her. (The woman is dead, may I suggest you go and enjoy some autofornication?)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

My wife got new boobs, I was adamantly against it and she paid for them herself and did it without me knowing

And although I still wouldn't advocate for any woman to do it, my wife had sort of "pancake" boobs and she did a reasonable size job, nothing big

And she likes them and made her feel better.........

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sawarot said:

She's currently not trying to impress anyone. But I might have been suitably impressed, had I met her. (The woman is dead, may I suggest you go and enjoy some autofornication?)

Didn't know you are deprived.

• Confused 1