News Forum - Phuket scumbag allegedly rapes teenage girl who he contacted online

Thaiger

A Phuket scumbag allegedly raped a teenage girl who he contacted online. The victim’s parents told Thalang Police that the suspect, 24 year old Sumet, raped their 17 year old daughter, The Phuket Express reported yesterday. The parents said that Sumet contacted their daughter on Facebook and flirted with her. Sumet then came to their …

The story Phuket scumbag allegedly rapes teenage girl who he contacted online as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So the word s c u m b a g is allowed on TT? If this is true then TT better take a look at other words that are not. Not that I don't agree the word or worse is fitting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

So the word s c u m b a g is allowed on TT? If this is true then TT better take a look at other words that are not. Not that I don't agree the word or worse is fitting.

This seems to be a growing trend on this portal, the editorializing through language.

I, for one, don't think that's really journalism, more of a yellow rag type of approach.

I don't disagree with the label.  I just don't think it belongs in a news story.

• Like 4

A 14 years old little girl was raped by 15 men and 11 of them are police officers if I'm reading correct for the past 2 years.. meaning they started when she was 12 years old. Poor little girl. I was crying when I read this. Hope those men are arrested Nd get the worse punishment ever... specially those 11 cops with stronger punishment..like life in prison. Sad for any one who got sexual abused, either you are a woman and a man. Please speak out. 

• Like 1

"A 14 years old little girl was raped by 15 men and 11 of them are police officers"

Wonder why rape is treated so casually in Thailand. Once again the Thai police at the forefront sadly as usually as perpetrators rather than protectors.

• Like 1