News Forum - Loutish foreigner arrested for running amok in Pattaya restaurant

Thaiger

Another loutish foreigner did himself proud by running amok in a Pattaya restaurant in the early hours of this morning. One Thai eyewitness alleges that the half-naked man from the waist up was either under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Police were called and arrested the unruly man after he refused to calm down …

The story Loutish foreigner arrested for running amok in Pattaya restaurant as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

He was running Amok without any reasons. However he can recognize the arrival of police and went hiding. This is not influential due to any drugs or alcohol. This is intentional act with his full knowledge. This guy needs some nice "Blessings" from all the by passers before being put into prison. 

• Like 2

Let me guess. Another unruly Russian but who got a bad batch of steroids. Half naked would best to describe women who are topless. For a guy isn't it shirtless?

• Like 1

Pattaya has become a notorious hotspot for foreign troublemakers

I agree  .....plus idiots

yesterday morning i came from swimming waiting for the elevator to go up into my apartment

a guy I didnt know . walked passed me and than said ... - I hate you , you look like shit -

3 hours ago, PATRIQUE said:

Pattaya has become a notorious hotspot for foreign troublemakers

I agree  .....plus idiots

yesterday morning i came from swimming waiting for the elevator to go up into my apartment

a guy I didnt know . walked passed me and than said ... - I hate you , you look like shit -

Has become??

It was filled with exactly that type of guy 20 years ago