News Forum - Thai man ‘nearly dies’ from drinking kratom instead of water

Thaiger

A Thai man says he “nearly died” after replacing drinking water with kratom tea. Now, he’s warning others against abusing the formally-illegal plant. Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tropical evergreen tree native to Southeast Asia. The leaves of the kratom tree are known for their opioid and stimulant-like effects. Leaves of the kratom tree have been …

The story Thai man ‘nearly dies’ from drinking kratom instead of water as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So he replaced his water intake to Kratom tea intake and is surprised this happened?  More evidence that common sense isnt so common 

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2023 at 6:43 AM, HolyCowCm said:

Just another weak person who cannot take it. To me Kratom is nothing to call home about.

This story is incomplete or total nonsense. Kratom is herbal. I've taken way too much before too. You just get a foggy head and not much else. You cant OD on it or die from it

On 3/19/2023 at 7:59 PM, Faz said:

Kratom is a drug that comes from a tropical tree of the same name that is native to Southeast Asia. A person can overdose on the drug, which may cause a fast heart rate, nausea, and in some rare cases, death.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/can-you-overdose-on-kratom

I took high amounts daily for years. Its bs.