News Forum - Thai plus-size pageant ladies have an eating contest with an elephant

Thaiger

A group of Thai plus-size beauty pageant contestants partook in an eating contest with an elephant yesterday in the northeast Nakhon Ratchasima province. The Miss Jumbo Queen beauty pageant is not just about celebrating plus-size beauty, it also aims to boost Nakhon Ratchasima’s tourism and help society. The contestants are taking part in several charitable …

The story Thai plus-size pageant ladies have an eating contest with an elephant as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Awkward given Thai Dept. of Health was just bangin' on about the growing obesity crisis during World Obesity Day. 

1 in 10 Thai kids clinically obese, will they be the fattest generation yet? https://thethaiger.com/news/1-in-10-thai-kids-clinically-obese-will-they-be-the-fattest-generation-yet

Followed by the mixed messaging from this spectacle of dumbness where obese females lacking gluttonous stamina are the Losers.  Obese female athletes surviving into the Final Round win a prize, and benefit from Korat's copious supply of wisdom.   Meanwhile, overcome with said wisdom, and debilitating nausea, the Champion celebrates her victory by inducing vomiting out in the car park.

Lovely, innit!  🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Sometimes larger different girls treat a man much better than a chiseled real beauty. Or so I have heard. Grotesque is blubber hanging out with over extended layers of fat upon fat. These gals here just look big, but I bet gave the elephant a run for its money.

3 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

I count 7 elephants 🙊

So unkind, and you will go triggering the snowflakes with that kind of very un-PC body shaming.... keep up the good work. Plus size seems to have become a term to be applied to obese women with an eating problem - oddly it doesn't appear to apply to men, who can be called fat greedy slobs with impunity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Plus size seems to have become a term to be applied to obese women with an eating problem - oddly it doesn't appear to apply to men, who can be called fat greedy slobs with impunity. 

Fat is overwhelmingly a life choice, not a medical condition.   It leads to medical conditions that are largely (excuse the pun) self induced. they have to live with their choice. 

• Like 2

Imagine this happening in (I would us a word starting with W here but it’s not allowed) countries …. The outcry from the large (was going to say woman but in those countries woman can no longer be defined) people that call themselves woman 

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Fat is overwhelmingly a life choice, not a medical condition.   It leads to medical conditions that are largely (excuse the pun) self induced. they have to live with their choice. 

So naive aren't you, I've always been a fit and slim athletic female that now has a terminal medical condition, my medication has caused me to put on unwanted weight, nothing I can do about it believe me I've tried, so for some of you completely ignorant imbeciles out there, its not always about over eating, grow up you bloody idiots 

16 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Spot on - however, calling themselves plus-size instead using the correct medical term obese allows them to blame "someone else" when they start suffering from diabetes, cardio-vascular diseases, chronic joint pain, and all the other ailments that go with years of over-eating.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

So naive aren't you, I've always been a fit and slim athletic female that now has a terminal medical condition, my medication has caused me to put on unwanted weight, nothing I can do about it believe me I've tried, so for some of you completely ignorant imbeciles out there, its not always about over eating, grow up you bloody idiots 

Hormonal imbalance or medication induced weight gain is actually quite rare, compared to the number of people that are overweight because they eat too much and don't exercise enough (and I belong in this category, but I know it and don't blame anyone else for it) .

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Do you actually understand what I wrote?  I said 'overwhelmingly',  that means not everybody. There is nothing ignorant or idiotic  by stating that 'most' ( notice, not all) fat/over weight people  are fat because they eat/drink/both too much. That is fact, not opinion. 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-causes-of-weight-gain#TOC_TITLE_HDR_4

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Yes but I seriously doubt that most fat people are fat for medical reasons 

I certainly am just good old fashioned fat 5555

• Like 1

My wife and I went out in Lat Krabang near BKK Airport last night

Went to a big outdoor Thai pub

I can say, I didn't see one pretty girl there and it was packed

Back in the day, you saw 20 beautiful women before you left the airport!

20230311_230301.jpg

20230311_223801.jpg