News Forum - Songkran returns to Pattaya amid Covid concerns

Thaiger

Pattaya is set to welcome back Songkran after a four-year absence due to pandemic restrictions. The festival, which is known for being the biggest and wettest party in Pattaya, will culminate on April 19 with Wan Lai, or the “Big Day”. However, health officials fear that the unbridled celebration could also bring a new spike …

The story Songkran returns to Pattaya amid Covid concerns as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Back to my pre Covid Songkran actions.  A big shop the days before,  of all the goodies that I like, plus BBQ stuff, then at the start, lock and padlock the gates at the house, clean the pool and go into lock down until the madness finishes.  I can truly say, without over egging the use of the word, that I 'hate ' Songkran and I especially hate what it seems to do to the minds of idiot farangs. Not for me.