News Forum - High on taste: Cannabis cuisine takes Thai cooking to new heights

Thaiger

If you thought that the it’s impossible to improve the deliciousness of Thai cuisine, think again! With the growing trend of cannabis cuisine, Thai food has taken a new turn. Imagine combining the flavors of Thai cuisine with the benefits of marijuana. Sounds like a match made in heaven, doesn’t it? Here’s a look at …

The story High on taste: Cannabis cuisine takes Thai cooking to new heights as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Khunmark said:

I tried cannabis gummy bears last week; worst ‘high’ I’ve ever experienced. You would not want this product getting into the hands of children.

I have smoked a ton of weed

Was a nightly user just a few years back 

Yet I can't do even the smallest amount of edibles 

It freaks me out 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Khunmark said:

I tried cannabis gummy bears last week; worst ‘high’ I’ve ever experienced. You would not want this product getting into the hands of children.

Agreed.  Checked that box once, don't need to again. 

• Like 1

I'm beginning to get a complex, any more on here that has never tried cannabis or indeed never had the inclination to do so. I feel so left out. 🚬

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I'm beginning to get a complex, any more on here that has never tried cannabis or indeed never had the inclination to do so. I feel so left out. 🚬

Virgin.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

My only experience was when on holiday in Jamaica and a Rastafarian handed me what I thought was a hand made roll up and one drag was enough to put me off for life.
Have a friend in the UK, a plasterers mate, smoked nothing but weed daily for years, absolutely brain-dead now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faz said:

My only experience was when on holiday in Jamaica and a Rastafarian handed me what I thought was a hand made roll up and one drag was enough to put me off for life.
Have a friend in the UK, a plasterers mate, smoked nothing but weed daily for years, absolutely brain-dead now.

Well as a plasterers mate he was never exactly MENSA material to begin with 😀

4 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I have smoked a ton of weed

Was a nightly user just a few years back 

Yet I can't do even the smallest amount of edibles 

It freaks me out 

The problem with edibles is that it's very difficult to judge a dose unless you're very experienced. It's not an instant hit like smoking, so it takes a while to kick in, strongest effects might not kick in till hours later, similar to an LSD trip. 

So many people trying something to eat, think it's not doing anything because they don't wait long enough, then eat more to over compensate, which doesn't end well. 

Plus there's less of an appreciation that the buzz is not the same as smoking, it can be a lot more full on, it is going more the way of a "trip" experience. If you're not used to that, maybe not ideal. 

Different folks, different strokes...

Definitely need to keep all edibles away from kids though. 

• Like 1