News Forum - Light up your beauty routine with CBD cream

Thaiger

Welcome to the future, ladies and gentlemen! Since Thailand legalized cannabis in 2022, the kingdom has seen a massive surge in the use of cannabidiol (CBD) products, particularly in the health and beauty industry. One of the most popular is CBD cream. But what is CBD, and why is it so popular? The cannabis plant …

The story Light up your beauty routine with CBD cream as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can't speak for beauty because you can only work with what nature gave you, but I've been using a CBD cream for exzema and dermatitis for a long time. 

It's fantastic. Tried loads of things over the years and none of them have worked for long. 

I don't know how it works and I don't care, but love the ganja cream. 

I wonder how many of we ultra macho men on here moisturize each day?  I will admit that I do use a good moisturizing cream daily.  In defense to those who would question this rather girly activity,  (are you allowed to use 'girly' nowadays, or has it been cancelled? )  it is applied daily before bed, by my  g/f,  and this intimacy has been known to spark other mutual activity, which also helps health and well being.  I recommend it.  The actually cream you use for this purpose is irrelevant, although 'Vaseline Deep Penetration' seems to work for me. 

6 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I wonder how many of we ultra macho men on here moisturize each day?  I will admit that I do use a good moisturizing cream daily.  In defense to those who would question this rather girly activity,  (are you allowed to use 'girly' nowadays, or has it been cancelled? )  it is applied daily before bed, by my  g/f,  and this intimacy has been known to spark other mutual activity, which also helps health and well being.  I recommend it.  The actually cream you use for this purpose is irrelevant, although 'Vaseline Deep Penetration' seems to work for me. 

There are so many crude, rude and cheeky comments I could make about that post mate. I’ll refrain and leave it to others 😂😂

• Haha 1

A targeted Google search about the veracity of marketing claims around CBD lotions and potions, provides some reasonable doubt. 

The benefits tend to be qualified with terms like "Can" or "May", as in the product "can provide....." or "may provide....", which to me sounds like a strategically placed indemnity hedge against potential legal action for fraud/false advertising. 

Folks can spend their money however they please, though, as long as the products aren't causing injury or damage.

Hi-Sos requiring a 'luxury' experience will be reassured of their status when the CBD lotion tube is half the size for double the price, with a cork instead of a plastic screw-on cap.  Think Budweiser beer in fancy bottle with a real imitation gold-plated label. 

24 minutes ago, TWS60 said:

A targeted Google search about the veracity of marketing claims around CBD lotions and potions, provides some reasonable doubt. 

The benefits tend to be qualified with terms like "Can" or "May", as in the product "can provide....." or "may provide....", which to me sounds like a strategically placed indemnity hedge against potential legal action for fraud/false advertising. 

Folks can spend their money however they please, though, as long as the products aren't causing injury or damage.

Hi-Sos requiring a 'luxury' experience will be reassured of their status when the CBD lotion tube is half the size for double the price, with a cork instead of a plastic screw-on cap.  Think Budweiser beer in fancy bottle with a real imitation gold-plated label. 

I can only speak for myself, but I've had skin issues on and off for 30 years, this stuff is the first thing that's worked for any length of time. 

I'm a believer! 

Screenshot_20230227_090349.jpg.853ce8c2997ad77cb8b34e4de570c924.jpg

• Cool 1