News Forum - Democrat Party announces anti-cannabis campaign platform

Thaiger

While nearly every street corner in tourist areas of Thailand is selling legal cannabis now (a recent driver in Samui spotted nine shops in a two-block stretch), not everyone is in favour of it. Especially politicians who see the rushed legalisation and subsequent free-for-all as a strong talking point against the Bhumjaithai Party who pushed …

The story Democrat Party announces anti-cannabis campaign platform as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well time for them idiotic Dems to sink into fading away. Now I need to tell my wife to not vote for them if she was even considering it, but it is her choice but all I know is it will not be the regime. My kids and their friends and their friend's friends will probably again go for the more modern party that was attacked and assassinated by the regime last time. That party is going to do very well in this coming election even though their top members are not what they used to be, but they still support the younger generations feelings and thoughts for their lives and what they want their country to be, which is a full change of everything.