News Forum - BBC India raided after airing controversial documentary

Thaiger

BBC India’s office is reeling after being raided by Indian tax authorities after the country banned a controversial documentary. The documentary was accused of being critical of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s alleged role in deadly riots over 20 years ago. BBC News reported that the raid shut down the offices banning people from entering or …

The story BBC India raided after airing controversial documentary as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I do wonder why the BBC and Britain overall think they are a moral superpower. There’s no doubt that what Modi has done against Muslims is a disgrace. But I get frustrated at why Britain feels the need to stick its nose continually in other peoples business. I’m sure part of the problem is that Britain is now populated by people who are first, second or third generations from around the world. The BBC therefore feel this is a story which will be of interest to those people. 

The crimes Modi has committed are disgraceful and he needs removing from office. They were perpetrated against Muslims. There are many Muslim countries around the world who should be highlighting this ahead of Britain.