News Forum - Swedish ‘plogging’ trend reaches Koh Lanta, Thailand

Thaiger

Koh Lanta – an island along Thailand‘s Andaman coast – saw its first ever plogging event last week, according to the Embassy of Sweden in Bangkok. There’s nothing worse than a beautiful landscape spoiled by plastic waste and debris. A movement in Sweden has come up with a solution. ‘Plogging’ is an activity that combines …

The story Swedish ‘plogging’ trend reaches Koh Lanta, Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I read that headline as "Dogging" and I got interested.

Imagine my disappointment as I started reading the article. 

Maybe dranking may be of more interest to you, it involves drinking and well.......you know. 

As kids we would go progging and that involved collecting wood for the bonfire. 

But now I just engage in the art of drogging, which is dropping plastic bottles on the beach while jogging and leave for the ploggers to collect. 🥴

• Haha 4

Nice, I like it.  I sometimes pick up bits of trash on the road when I'm out running but there's (often) so much of it, you wind up getting less running in than trash picker uping.   T

• Cool 1