News Forum - Thailand rejects Thai princess Pfizer reaction claim as fake

Thaiger

A controversial claim that Thailand is abolishing its Covid-19 vaccine contract with Pfizer because it caused Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha to fall into a coma following a booster shot has been dismissed as false. Contradictory statements made by a retired microbiology professor, Sucharit Bhakdi, have been dismissed by the Thai government as “fake news.” Professor Bhakdi …

The story Thailand rejects Thai princess Pfizer reaction claim as fake as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

26 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

Yes, that would certainly prove it wasn't true wouldn't it .. 

They don’t need to prove it’s not true. He needs to prove what he said is true. Too much of this nonsense around whereby people can make unsubstantiated claims. Spread it like wildfire on social media and the next thing is people are losing their life hundreds or thousands of miles away by listening to these people. 

I don’t know if these vaccines are ultimate safe. I know that no vaccine will ever be 100% safe, but I also know that for the majority, the vaccine risk outweighed the earlier impacts of Covid. I also have faith that the trial data was verified by many people unattached to where the money men were. Pfizer is a commercial company and its ultimate aim is to make money. That’s not evil. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

Yes, that would certainly prove it wasn't true wouldn't it .. 

Yes it would. After all it is a court of law where evidence is presented.

Society needs to hit back at these charlatans spreading fake news and lies on social media.

Look at Alex Jones. Someone finally had enough of his nonsense and dragged him into court where he fell apart like a paper tiger in a rainstorm.

• Like 2